Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake and Bake Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xxBlazing420xx, Jan 13, 2010.

1. How long would the high last? Like the rest of the day? The reason why I ask is because me and my friends are going on a road trip and plan on baking fist thing in the morning.

So say I bake sometime around 6:30 in the morning, how long would you think my high is gonna last?

2. Its a normal high. How long it lasts depends on your tolerance. But probably around 2-3 hours.

3. Ok. Well lets see.

-Quantity
    -Quality
    -Tolerace

Gogogogogogogo. I'm pretty sure you know how long you'll be high better then anyone on GC.

4. I love wake and bakes, nothing like waking up and having a nice coffee along with a fat vape pack makes my day much smoother

5. why do wake and bakes get u more high ???

6. They don't get you more high, it's just a nice pick me up in the morning

7. It makes you higher because at the point of actually waking up and baking, your usually on an empty stomach... etc etc

8. it gets u higher because right after u wake up your brain is in a fresh rested state it has

had a lot of time to rebuild those thc receptors anyway thats what i would think

9. Wake and bake makes everything so beautiful.