Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake and Bake or Smoke on Break?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gangaspeed, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Well I was wondering how many of you take a decent toke on break or wake and bake before work or do both... jw.

Myself I usually have a sesh on break and maybe in the morning depending on the day and if so thats only once a week.

2. what else are breaks for? How do you take a break from work without blazing? haha
    it depends on what the weed i have is like. If it has a bad burnout, i leave it at home. If not, smoke away at break and the day is great

3. I wait till after work to smoke, so nether.

4. qft

i wouldnt want to risk my sick paying job just to get high at work

5. Used to go to work all messed up on a bunch of different things at the old job. trying to take this job more serious. probably still blaze before or on break some times.

6. wake, bake, then smoke on ur break:smoke:

7. LOL. Drug testing for jobs is funny. So easy to swap the piss. Try taking drug tests for the California Department of Corrections.

8. I have a pretty boring job working for morons
    I do marketing demos in grocery stores (basically hand out coupons and samples, it doesn't even matter if i show up) so i wake and bake before that and smoke on break if i have an opportunity

9. i usually smoke a little before work in the morning to wake me up but just get a little buzz dont get blazed

10. it use to depend on the job i was going to since on one job i was on a roof alot and didnt want to be intoxicated 3 storys up but that jobs gone. my job now i do it before and on lunch though if i wanted to i probly could smoke at work. acctually joked about it with my boss the other day and he seemed not all that against it.

11. in the summer i work for the parks department in a city. nothing beats driving ride on lawn mowers while blazed

12. I always smoke before, unless its an EARLY ass shift.

13. haha i asked myself this question this morning. if i can i usually smoke before work. sometimes i'll go to the park and have a one-hitter or spliff.

14. wake and bake! always the best :)

15. I always go to work Sober, and you should too. I smoke ALL DAY, so work is kind of like a tolerance break for a few hours :)

16. smoke weed all day. when i can..but i love wake and bake...just before classes.

17. well there is only one obvious answer to this question... both lol:hello:

18. I don't usually smoke at work, sometimes, but rarely. I enjoy being able to come home to the first bowl of the day and be completely sober for it.

19. I have wondered, how hard is that to pull off??