Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake and bake before school

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Hat do you guys think about smoking before school and what are some of your expierences if you have smoked. Before school

2. Oh look, it's this thread again... How's high school treating you? lol

Hey op, it's a marijuana forum filled with stoners... There's no way we'd smoke before school :rolleyes:

3. its always fun but for me it was troublesome; I napped through most of my classes

4. I do I almost everyday it is definitely fun lol I just get really paranoid because I think i smell even tho I cover myself in Febreze

5. I am in college and I smoke weed before school and I vaporize during my lunch break. It is fun and exciting at first, but it gets boring after a while.

6. One time me and my buddies had gym outdoors in the woods so we went and got stoned, good times...

7. #7 Imhigh1123, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012
    It's the best man but with Xanax instead of bud best day of my life

Discussions of other substances are not allowed here - WW

8. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

9. I personally don't really like to anymore. I used to in high school but would get all paranoid because i got suspended for it. But it's just pointless to me now. Now i just think it's kinda a waste of weed

10. I always waited till lunch when I was in high school. I had weight training in the mornings and I've always hated working out high.

11. Kid next to me in math class burns every single day before school. He has a 100 average in three different classes, math included. I don't know how he does it, because I usually just sleep in school if I'm baked :p

12. Just don't get too high because you won't learn anything. But if you get just enough it can help you concentrate and get some interest depending on the class...

13. going to class baked as shit is awesome...but you're not gonna get any work done mate

14. I had art first period 79-80 senior year. It was awesome because about 4 of us in there, even not having toked together, would come in blazed.Yes, we usually set together.

15. So fun at my old school (closed campus) we smoked before school but taht was also the first time i got busted... at my new school its open campus so we smoke every free period its dope. Pretty much just dont be stupid at school and its a hell a lot more fun to be at school high :) :smoking:

16. I think that this has been covered one too many times. Im sorry did i say one? I meant one million too many times

17. a friend and i would do it from time to time during high school. one particular time, he was busy doing some last minute homework as we were cruising around sharing a bowl. well, it was some good shit, because i was lost in the moment, just staring at the bowl and not paying attention to driving. luckily he yelled my name as i was 2 feet short of the tree in somebody's front yard. i swerved and got back onto the road without incident :)

but i almost ended up in a tree or i woulda just missed the tree and ended up in somebody's living room. haha woops.

pay attention to the road if you choose to drive and bake.

18. Course Mith with the golden response

19. I like to do it but not always. It's great smoking on the drive to school, smoking, bumping and getting hyped up for the day. It's not great however barely being able to keep my eyes open because I'm high AND class is boring as hell. I get too tired to enjoy it so I like to save it for after. Why waste a high sitting in class when I can save it for later doing something fun? But that's just me.

Tip: Don't get really high! Just a nice chill buzz.

20. I wake n bake twice before going to school, when I'm at home and when I'm near the school I'll just walk down have a couple of cones go to school and just zone out in the first 2 classes haha after that I'm all g, good times haha