wake and bake anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by sunshine530, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I prefer to smoke in the morning or late night. how bout you guys?

2. I like wake n bake's, but nothing beats night smoking. Love it

3. I'd smoke 24/7 but would never get anything accomplished.

Morning-sunrise-toking is my fave.

4. I'm a night toker, if I smoke in the AM I have to participate in society and function as if I were sober which is a buzzkill to me.

5. Wake and Bake
    Smoke when I leave
    Smoke for lunch
    Smoke when I get home
    Smoke for dinner
    Smoke for bedtime
    Repeat

<3 So lucky to be a completely functioning stoner <3

::tokeytoke::

6. Late at night so I can watch stand up on comedy central...though if I have nothign to do I'll smoke morning til night

7. You cant 'function' while under the influence of weed?

8. i wake and bake often it helps me start the day.

9. Back when I smoked on a regular basis, nothing was better than waking up at 8am,not having shitbto do all day. Hitting a couple bowls out of the bong and playing cod4/mw2 all fucking day. Mid day I'd call up my fuck buddy and fuck her around lunch time then just continue to smoke and game all day. Seriously it was the best days of my life.

10. I mainly smoke at night after my son is asleep, really only smoke during the day now if I absolutely must medicate. Sucks having to be a responsible daddy sometimes

11. You had a fuck buddy? Damn you lucky

12. Lol yeah it was fun. She was on bc too so I never had to wear a condom. I'd just fuck her and make her leave so I could continue gaming.

13. 'Bout that life.

14. I smoked my last bowl last night :(

Now I'm at Denny's to make up for not wake nbake lol

15. Ah dude, no waking and baking here. just a bunch of late n bank. That way, you don't have to go out anywhere and you can just relax while being high.

16. Every morning, the first is always the best of the day and I am a morning person.

17. Yea I'm not a morning person. But once I smoke that morning bowl. I become a morning person. Lol. Weird.

18. I can but I prefer to just chill out and not have to worry about being at X,Y or Z by a certain time etc. When I get high it's my time to just focus on me and relax.