Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wake and bake and back to bed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RotaryRex, Oct 26, 2009.

1. What I'm talking about is getting up for like 30 minutes to do something, like let the dogs out or something, and then smoking and then going back to bed. Sometimes I do this. It sounds like a waste, but it feels so good and I have a vaporizer I use in the morning so I barely use any bud. Just wondering if a lot of people do this?

2. Lol yeah now and again.

Mostly it's when i wake up on a Sunday with a banging headache at 6am.

Go downstairs, roll a joint and pass out! Perfect!

3. i've done it before and its awesome usually when i have late classes or nothing to do that day. Wake up (usually early around 8) grab my roor next to my bed hit it a few times then put it back down gently, turn over to the side and fall back asleep till about 11 i feel good upon the wake up.

4. Man, I do this like weekly. I sesh with my band on Friday night, and come Saturday morning, we wake, bake, then sleep some more. After that, wake up again and get more high. It's the life.

5. I have horribal morning mouth/nose so there is nooo way I would ever wana do that, if I wake n bake I gottttta brush my theeth first.

6. So you get up, brush your teeth, then smoke up. Everyone wins, particularly you.

7. I too enjoy a wake and bake but I also get bad morning mouth so my solution is easy: I put listerine in my bong and then just use the mouthwash after, plus I get doulbe the high cause i get drunk from the listerine and from the thc in it

8. Really nasty man...

9. Have fun completely destroying your lungs.

10. Wow dude you're not supposed to drink listerine. If you want to get drunk just take a shot of some real alcohol.

11. Lol WTF man :laughing:

Are you serious?

12. Guys sorry I was bored during my bio lecture and was high also, and made stuff up!
    Trust me, taking notes on dna mutations is killer :(
    Gc = saviour

13. Haha thank god for that :D

14. yeah wake n bake then sleeping is one of my favorite things to do on a lazy day.

15. i do it when im hungover, or even just after a long night, and can't get any sleep in the morning, smoke some dank then im off to bed:smoke:

16. lol liar.

17. Ad topic, damn, sounds like a perfect start to a day. Gonna have to try this sometime, when I have a day to waste. I don't usually feel like smoking when I wake up though, especially if I smoked before bed. Sometimes I actually think about quitting when I wake up, but change my mind later in the day, heheh.

18. ahh, the ol' bake and wake...

19. If you're not joking this is seriusly an insult to everyone on these boards..

20. My girls friends lil bro always wakes and bakes with me and then goes back to sleep... For some reason though it pisses me off so I cut him off from the whole wake and bake... When its his bud its kool but when its mine I feel like hes wasting it.... Im a hater...