Wakarusa 10 (2013)

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by PostPavilion, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Lmao nice, I'm aiming to smoke with him

2. Fuck yea Del is in the lineup

3. Snoopy doop!! Yes yes yes. I'm getting funky!

4. Waka waka!

Attached Files:

5. I'm going from Oregon, its gonna be fucking awesome! Its my first festival and I'm stoked!! I'm from Arkansas originally so I have friends that go every year and camp in RV reserved so I'm good there. I'm planning bringing an ounce or two of herb with me to blaze with my buds and other festie goers. What kind of police do I have to worry about on the drive to the festival up the mountain and such? Should I try to dress non-hippieish as possible? I'll be riding with a friend in his camper. Other than that I plan on meeting my friends Molly and Lucy inside the gates :) Hope to see some other blades there!

6. I have some friends that just won a "Battle of the Bands" to play at Waka this year so looks like I'll be going!

7. The Flipoff Pirates from NW Arkansas won a battle, too, so they'll play there. What's your friends's band?

8. There called "Mighty Shady" from Des Moines. Much more mellow and loving than the name implies.. Haha

9. #49 DBV, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2013
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhzV-jsZcdU[/ame]

There's a vid of them covering "Kids" by MGMT. it was my friend Greg's birthday so he was a little tipsy and decided to get on stage and dance. Lol

10. Getting closer guys!! Can't wait!!

11. Today is the LAST day to submit Ultimate Wakarusa Fan Contest Video's!!

Get your cameras rolling and get some friends together to make a video for why YOU are the Ultimate Wakarusa Fan! & you can get the chance to win the very last reserved Camp Site :D!!

This IS the ULTIMATE Wakarusa Fan :D! | Are you the ULTIMATE fan? | CrowdTogether

I submitted my video ;D!! Make your own or just register to the site and vote (for me if you want to even ;p!)

I love all the fun stuff waka does to give opportunities to us Waka fans :D! <3

12. I'm fucking STOKED!!!!!

13. Have you guys heard about the UNTZ Challenge at Wakarusa!?!

Wakarusa and TheUntz.com are giving EDM producers the chance to play for YOU at music festivals this summer!!

The finalists have been chosen, and now it's YOUR turn to vote for the winner :D!!

Check out Beat Machine for sure while your there!! <3

Get your votes in now!!
    *** The Untz Challenge IV *** Contest | The Untz

14. This will be my first festival and words cannot describe how stoked I am. Looking forward to seeing all the great groups playing there and meeting lots of new and interesting people

15. Hell yeah sonn you should be! Festies are such an experience especially your first! I hope we cross paths, Waka is a sick festival for your first. Good choice

16. If you weren't already excited for Wakarusa, the Stage Schedule is OUT & it looks SOOOOOO awesome!! Friday Night is going to be off the chain :D!! What night are you MOST excited for?!?
    Find the schedule here:
    Wakarusa 2013 Schedule powered by JamBase

17. Damn I'm gonna have to choose between SOJA or Of Monsters and Men. That's rough. I'm camping main venue though so I don't have to travel far when shows I wanna catch are close together!

Anybody doing early arrival? I'm fucking stoked for wednesday. Get to spend all day for that "other reason" we go to festivals without having to worry about shows. Just spend the day at the falls and hiking around.

18. Damn. I would like nothing more than to go to this with a flask full of mescaline soup.

Do dee dee dee em tea! Freaking love Shpongle. Guided me through so many triptastic journies lol