Wakarusa 10 (2013)

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by PostPavilion, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Sure wish I had that kinda flow to be a very important person ;)

2. That's what I'm leaning towards. But, I only live 20 minutes away from Bonnaroo. A lot more convienent.

I really like the setting of Wakarusa. Lots of trees :) and a lot less people.

3. Yea bassnectar puts on one hell of a show. saw him with gramatik.

4. Damn I bet that was tight! The only bad part was we had to walk like 3 blocks thru the ghetto of Minneapolis from our hotel. Glad I'm still alive haha

5. [quote name='"Steadysmokin13"']Sure wish I had that kinda flow to be a very important person ;)[/quote]

If the lineup is nice it's worth every penny. Tickets, camping, booze, and food usually set me back $600 anyways. What's two hundred more? However, if the line up doesn't have one more band I'm hard set on, I'll keep my general admission and hit up Bella the week before as well.

6. Oh shit yeah I came back broke as a joke from Bella easily spent over 600$ had lots of dank, molly an bunch of bomb honey oil to spare though.. You sound like the shit! Mightas well count me in an pick me up on ur way by! Lol just kidding

7. Yeee bought my ticket.

8. Where'd ya decide for camping?

9. Friends and I still deciding... they said something about near the river though. We shall see.

10. [quote name='"PostPavilion"']

Friends and I still deciding... they said something about near the river though. We shall see.[/quote]

Don't do Riverside! It's a complete mess. Yes, camping next to the river is good, but you're in a field with no shade. You also have to take a bus to and from the venue. Waiting for that sucks, and the busses get hot. Also, with wide spread on the bill, Riverside will be overrun with wooks.

11. Seriously waka!! Seriously.... dispatch? Come the fuck on, it's not 1997 anymore. Looks like I'm keeping the GA and roughing it. Lol.

12. bahaha shall take this into consideration.

here's part 2 btw, yessss gramatik and shpongle.

[​IMG]

13. Lmao @ all the cop choppers flying around staring at me straight blowing down tripping balls...

14. [quote name='"White Out"']Lmao @ all the cop choppers flying around staring at me straight blowing down tripping balls...[/quote]

They're not cop choppers. Lol. You can charter that helicopter and go for a ride around. I think it was mostly capturing video and pictures. Ya know all them sweet aerial shots?

15. I really hope the third lineup announcement really brings it. It should sway me from Electric Forest if it does.

Anyone been to both? Thoughts? Opinions?

16. [quote name='"Turtle"']I really hope the third lineup announcement really brings it. It should sway me from Electric Forest if it does.

Anyone been to both? Thoughts? Opinions?[/quote]

I say go to both!

17. Me and my friends decided on Waka last night. Well, if this last line-up announcement brings it and we believe it will.

See ya'll nukas there.

18. Awww yeeeee, Snoooop Liiionnnn:

[​IMG]

19. Is that snoop dog?