Wakarusa 10 (2013)

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by PostPavilion, Dec 22, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CunpGcq5fE8]Wakarusa 2013 Official Preview [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Planning for awhile now. Anyone else going?

2. Already got my tickets :)

It's my favorite festival, been to every one.

3. Nice! I need to get mine soon. Will be my first real one, friends keep hyping me up haha.

4. #4 Virtue 7, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    Dope!

I'm planning on LIB

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvIPzSHOOtg&feature=share[/ame]

Cheers to memories! Be sure to take pics and bring em back to GC!

5. [quote name='"PostPavilion"']Nice! I need to get mine soon. Will be my first real one, friends keep hyping me up haha.[/quote]

You're going to have a blast!!! There's so much to do there, and the venue is breathtaking. Just throwing you a suggestion, get west woods camping. It's a little walk to the main area, but camping in trees instead of an open field is worth it.

6. Heck yea that sounds amazing! I've even ran into a few people around here that are going as well other than my friends and I.

7. I went last year & it literally put a whole new perspective on my life! It was so fucking crazy... you guys will love it. The first part of the lineup is so DOPE.

Attached Files:

8. Nah man I wish I could ... ;_;

9. is there alot of trails to go trippin on?? :hippie: i went to a festival bella tempo minnesota and loved all four days of camping and no sleeping lol

10. Thank you i was debating on what campground to stay at or to get the early arrival! sounds like its west woods all the way ;) haha

11. Bonnaroo or Wakarusa is my question this year. Anyone that has been to both have a suggestion?

12. Very good chance im going w00t...

should we bring a bunch of large blocks and build a shelter for when all the festy creepers come out at night HAHAHAHAHHA

(so few will understand the reference)

13. Waka... Bonnaroo is so mainsteam yo. :)

That is an awesome idea.

If you come we must meet up. Just look for the giant Chive flag, I'll be taking a rig and some wax out there for sure.

14. I'll be at summer camp and electric forest for sure, wish i could go to wakarusa, looks dope.

Seen bassnectars recap, it was nuts.

15. I went to a bassnectar Halloween party at club epic in Minneapolis it was awwwwwwesome......seriously!

16. [quote name='"Steadysmokin13"']is there alot of trails to go trippin on?? :hippie: i went to a festival bella tempo minnesota and loved all four days of camping and no sleeping lol[/quote]

There's plenty of trails for hiking. Look up the waterfall at waka on YouTube. It's a hike to get there and a pretty killer hill to climb, but totally worth it. Just don't bring party favors with you 'cause it's part of the state park, and is patrolled. There's also access to the river 3 miles down the road with a shuttle bus provided. That's on private property ;-)
    However, nothing compares to camping under the mighty oaks at harmony.

17. Sounds like a blast! We had a massive oak above our whole group last year saved us from the rain thank god! Haha harmony is pretty close to home so I might have to check it out again this year.... Last year it got pretty crazy lol I was feeling so good nothin could bring me down! Haha

18. I'm getting that warm festival feeling inside oh no so close yet so far away

19. I need to buy my ticket tonight. Before they raise prices tomorrow after releasing the next part of the lineup.

20. Tomorrow I decide if I'm selling my tickets and grabbing a vip instead. The first announcement hasn't done it for me yet.