Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waiting to Inhale

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by StickyBudHound, Jul 6, 2018.

1. #1 StickyBudHound, Jul 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    I haven't been able to smoke for about 3 months now. I started a new job on a contract to hire and my paperwork is finally starting to go through. These are from my most recent grow. They're on day 3 of curing and should be ready by about the time I'm able to enjoy a good toke again!! I can't wait to try them all. They all smell outrageous already.

First up is Gorilla Glue 4
    IMG_20180705_174156.jpg

Next is Dosidos
    IMG_20180705_174206.jpg

And last is Mount Hood Magic
    IMG_20180705_174228.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3

2. Looks dank enjoy man

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks bro. My tolerance is probably so low right now, I'm gonna be a cheap date for a long time. Been a while since I reset. I'm almost there....

• Winner Winner x 3

4. Dude you'll get ripped of like 0.2 just remember microdose since your tolerance is low till you get a feel of how much you can handle/need to get high, the last thing you want is to green out bro no doubt you'll get stoned to the bone:smoking:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Right! Don't want to pop the cherry too fast! Lol, good advice.
    :smoke:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Man that's got to be hard to do have that smoke sitting there

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. #7 StickyBudHound, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    Lol, it sure is. I'm down to about 2 more weeks to go. It's a killer to go into the dry room every day to open the jars for a few hours and smell such a wonderful aroma escaping. I'm just taking it day by day. It's like a kid waiting for Christmas morning to hurry up and get here. :love-mj2:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I’d start with the dosido isn’t it a cbd strain GG isn’t that heavy though but u prob already know that

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 StickyBudHound, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    The GG4 is a couch locker. I've had it before. I've never smoked DOS or MHM. The DOS is indica dominant and I harvested prior to a heavy concentration of amber trichomes. MHM was also prior to heavy amber. They're both amazing smelling! I'm with you though. DOS is intriguing.

10. Nah dosido is most def not a CBD heavy strain...pretty much everything up there is a stoney indica, I like your style haha

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looks bomb asf, you gone get baked! Don't forget to buy munchies lol

12. Friday was my first day back in the saddle.

I smoked the DOS first and holy shit, it's good! I was still high off of 2 hits hours later. Smooth and very tasty. Huge head high. Definitely a happy high.

Yesterday I tried out my MHM and it's even better than the DOS! Better flavor, more potent and tasty as hell. Top shelf shit! My head is still cloudy today. I haven't been so high as the last two days in years.

I'm very happy with both strains. I ended up with about 3.5 oz of MHM, 2.5 of DOS and almost 4 oz of the GG4. I think I can do better on yield though.

Grow 3 started in the room on July 1st with 2 MHM, 1 DOS and GG4 each.

IMG_20180707_200004.jpg

13. Oh really wonder who’s growing it around here? Always has cbd n it maybe there’s a cbd version? Either way congrats on your grow

14. No idea but no variation of Dosido in Cali is CBD rich, sure it's got some CBD much like every other strain out there but below 1% though, probably even below .5%.. It's not on that Charlotte's Web level CBD where it leans mostly CBD. Also GG is definitely heavy...so your either getting stuff from someone who's just throwing names out or has no idea what they're talking about.