Waiting on my seeds...should I worry?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by SubSub, Dec 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ordered my new seeds 2 weeks ago. Finally got confirmation of shipping and for the past 72 hrs I've been looking at same tracking info from USPS. Legal to grow here so not panicking about arrest or anything. This screenshot is all I've seen for last 3 days, did move my expected arrival 4 days further away since Monday.

2. I wouldn’t worry. I take it you purchased from overseas? If they did get seized hope you got the Guarantee.A lot of good seed banks here in the U.S. now as I’m sure you are aware. Don’t sweat it though I wouldn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Can't seem to find a bank us that doesn't charge 20$ a seed. So I went with a Canadian bank at 1/2 that price with A1 guarantee

• Like Like x 1
  4. Love to find a US bank that rewarded you for being a frequent buyer and would charge like 8-10$ a seed for autos. Farely new, legalization just kicked in 6 months ago for growing.

5. It will be surprising if your package doesn't arrive, given your screenshot.

Growers Choice in CA has good strains.
    Mephisto ships from CO for US customers, and has excellent autoflower strains.
    If you order directly from them, the excellent freebies will cut the price by more than half.
    For example, direct order 1 seed packs contain 2 seeds. Plus more freebies in separate packs.

6. If your growing autos buy direct from Mephisto you get a lot of Freebies. Only place I get autos anymore.

7. Mephisto Genetics. Ordered mine last Thursday and they are at my local PO ready to be delivered tomorrow. From what I understand they send quite a few freebies and are tops as far as auto breeders. Buy American.

8. It says expected delivery, in transit

9. I'll take a look at mephisto right now, sick of this international tit for tat crap anyhow. Thanks alot guys

10. My Mephisto seeds get shipped out of Colorado. Don't let the price fool you. Their 3 packs actually come with 5 seeds, 7 packs come with 10, and so on. They also throw in freebies as laid out on the website.

Seeds typically arrive in 4 business days or less.

GL!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Oh yeah Chicago is the worst hang up

12. I'll try my first order on Friday and see how it goes.

13. Mephisto send them in the breeder packs Dabs?

14. Yes. Great deals too. I think I paid for 16 seeds for $102. I received 29 seeds with a free pack of their new strain

15. Dropped three gold glue to germinate yesterday.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah I'm at 112 for roughly 11, glues one of them then I think I get 7 free for over 100 euros so not bad, plus they're in us. Boy I've been doing it all wrong LOL

17. Normly spend 80 for 12 but wait 3-5 weeks at times.. 12 is with the freebies

18. These just arrived, shipped on the 6th. Ordered 6 seeds, received 15. 5 Northern Cheese Haze (ordered 3 pack), 5 Orange Diesel (ordered 3 pack), 5 Forgotten Cookies (Freebie). 86.34 without shipping.
    IMG_0065.jpg

19. Lucky, can't wait to place mine, sure Xmas will slow shipping spd though

20. Bro remove the tracking info!!!!!

It’s for the good of everyone!

• Agree Agree x 1