Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waiting on Lab results for pre-employment please help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TokingBrownMex, May 4, 2018.

1. So my wife( Who is a light smoker in general) was clean for the month of February for a job we took multiple at home test and passed because we thought she’d have one for her new job. She didn’t. She also didn’t stay at the job long for she didn’t like it. In the week she was there in March she maybe smoked once or twice taking 1-2 hits each time. On April 13 she took a hit for her friends birthday. She gets the call for a new job but has a Lab test/Physical April 30. I got her some detox drinks, tea, pills the works. And in those 17 days she worked out lightly and was in the sauna a lot. She took her test and we have yet to hear from anyone or an MRO. The position is for childcare at a hospital. Thoughts? You think she passed? Is no news good news? Please help ease my mind!

2. I’d wait a week then call Human Resources and ask what’s the next thing ya need to do in the hiring process. I wouldn’t ask about the test.

3. I forgot to mention she passed four at home test with a faint line. And they said the background test may take up to two weeks. I figured if Somethin was wrong with the urine test they’d call right?

4. No they don’t they send a letter weeks later

5. Even if it went to an MRO?

7. I can only speak for myself but I took a pre employment drug screen it took 2 weeks for me to hear back from the job that i passed and my start date. Some drug testing facilities are busy and it takes awhile I wouldnt sweat it just yet man and also like you said it will take 2 weeks for the background so no news is good news at this point id say.

8. No news is good news with drug tests. They only call you if it's positive. Sounds like she passed. I wouldn't worry one bit.

9. Got the call today and she starts Monday!

• Winner Winner x 1