Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waiting for shipping?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by portube, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Who else is Checking the mail everyday for the brand new shiny piece they ordered?! If you are tell us what your waiting on. I just ordered a nautilus layback, a carbon filter and a baggie o' seamines :)

2. Hahaa I do the same thing , & tell me how the nautilus smokes when you get it I was thinking about gettin one

3. Every milkshot or review I've seen makes it look pretty intense for the money. I'm pretty excited about pounding a gram or two through it right away haha

4. Jesus christ same here. I ordered a bubbled but received it 2 weeks ago. I waited by my window alll day

I just ordered 6 bob marley lighters and 2 cherry vanilla blunt wraps and they have yet to come

7 days first delivery
    Been 12 days so far for 2nd

5. haahaha.

this is what i was doing until my piece came in.

i do got some new orders coming in tho.

2 custom glass slides 14MM.

fuckin excited!!! ahhh

6. How custom?

7. I just got my nautilus layback and it took a week to get it here in the us

8. really custom?

i will be updating pics on my thread when it comes through.

check my thread.

artist told me that he was going to make something that will make me faint.

i let him know what i wanted.

pretty chill folks to talk to.

elevatedalchemy << website (u kno what to add)