Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waiting for Quest results

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Anxiety1995, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Ok so back story- got a great job offer and accepted. Had to test less than a week later. Was only about 2 weeks clean and a regular but not heavy smoker (about 2gs a week, tall skinny female). Testing faint lines on home tests so didn’t wanna risk it. Got urine from a female friend I know was clean (besides she was on an antibiotic about a week earlier??). Kept in in the fridge for about 12 hours. Did heat it up once to practice temp but then right back into fridge. Drank tons of water and did a cleanse in the days leading up to it just Incase, the morning of the test my piss was definitely passing home tests but rly light in color. Went at 8 am and got the clean urine in at the right temp but a low level so used a few drops of my own to get it to the right level. Literally like 2 seconds worth plus it was totally diluted. The lady checked the correct temp and sent it off. Not a split sample. A whole week later and the background check company said they haven’t received anything so to call the MRO and check status. The mro said they received it “recently” and it was in the lab and I’ll know by tomorrow. I asked why it would take so long since collection and she said it could’ve just taken a while getting there but I don’t buy that. Am I fucked? do ALL samples get sent to the MRO or just ones that initially tested positive? I am sick with anxiety.

2. posting here is just gonna piss of the Mods

ask it to be moved to say General

you get more answers

good luck

ps maybe a drug testing sub forum is a good idea too?