Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waiting for Pre Trial Diversion, need honest help.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by joesmo8256, Mar 14, 2017.

1. I was Arrested last June i was charged with 2 misdemeanors. Possession under 20 grams, and also possession of drug paraphernalia. I had court and on January 19th and got assigned pre-trial diversion. They told me it should probably take 6 to 7 weeks to get the letter in the mail to sign it. But it has been 7 weeks and i still haven't gotten a later. Now my question is, im in orange county Florida. My question is that will they drug test me the first day i go in? I figured they would but also if i test dirty do they allow you time to get clean. Only thing is it has been 7 months since ive been arrested. I have smoked again, so thats why i would pee dirty. Just want some experience opinions please.

2. damn im fixing to move to florida...i wish i could help but i simply do not know..if it was me i would stop smoking .. they can drug test you right out of the gate..i would be finding out whats going on and why you have not gotten a letter..if you show the court you are serious about wanting help..the judge may see that and go easy on you...just my two cents..but be serious about it or the court can fuck you in florida really hard...i ask that YOU check out NORMLS website ...it might be in your best interests to do what im telling you...i dont want to see another stoner get fucked by the court system...your friend....rollingstoner1

3. I feel that homie. My biggest thing is that since its been so long sice ive been arrested i obviously have smoked and it will shown up in my system. Im just curious to know if they will give me like 30 days to get clean before another drug test.
    Thanks a lot man By the Way!

4. for court and probation you will not get a 30 day waiting period. if they are going to test you, you will be tested then. why would they let you wait? lol its not a job you know the owner. its the court system.

5. stephen 8025 is right...they will not give you any time to clean up...id stop, cold turkey ...i just wanted to give you the best advice i knew...we are all brothers in a war to keep doin what we love....we all have to stick together...anyone agree with my point of view?

• Like Like x 4
  6. Agreed. Courts don't fuck around, the law is the law, and Judge's don't care if it's just weed. It's against the law, and if OP shows that he doesn't care about the law, a judge will bend him the fuck over and have his way.

Best thing OP can do is quit, get clean, and show he has his life together. Worst thing he can do is piss the judge off by not taking it seriously.

7. hell bro all i was trying to do was give him the best advice i knew...courts and the law will fuck you up the ass and then laugh in your face...

8. i am in full agreement of everything you just said

9. if i was op i would want all the advice i could get as well

10. Do yourself a favor and wait till your clear of this sitiation. Why would you want to risk getting embedded in the system as a violater of your conditions of discharge. Your lucky you got a diversion. Just ask someone who's been in the system a while that violated, it ain't fun.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Just don't smoke- it's gonna suck but this is the shit we must go through b4 our country WAKES THE FUCK UP! Don't let those Fuckers catch you dirty bc it will only co$t u more $$$ and that's all they want...your $