waiting for my minifile..

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by brandnewsox, Nov 7, 2009.

1. so i i ordered a minifile from supercloset about 2 and a half weeks ago and its set to get here in maybe a week and a half.. i ordered seeds from the attitude (pineapple express, blue cheese, and alaskan ice all feminized) and they should be here before that.. i was wondering if anyone has ever grown using the minifile and just looking for some general tips.. this is my first time ever trying to grow so any help would be appreciated

2. Im on board all the way with you... I am using a similair size in grow space check out my thread below. I want to see more pics of the minifile when you get it. I am thinking of getting one myself... You might have wanted to order a lowryder strain thouugh for the space you have

3. yeah supercloset says its extremely easy and a child could master it and ive always wanted to grow so it is pretty convienent. ive only seen the pics online and in hightimes so idk how it works or anything im anxious to get it.. i picked mainly indica seeds i think that are suited for indoor growing and theyre just the seeds i wanted most haha. what youve got goin looks good btw.. i cant find anything about anyone actually growing in a minifile though so i really want to hear from someone whose used one before!

4. Did you ask if it was lightproof that is one thing i really wanted to know... also how much did you buy it for ive seen it on some site for 750 with no c02////did you get co2?

5. ya its supposed to be 100% lightproof and i got it for 695 and 150 for shipping.. its on supercloset.com for that price now

6. and no co2 yet im gonna see how everything works first

7. trust me bro, u don't need co2. yes, it will help your plants, but it is not a necessity

8. i like to have sex with giraffes

9. Ya man nolan is right co2's very unneeded in such a small grow.

.....Kinda sketchy about the girafe thing though....i prefer penguins

10. thanks guys.. ive been trying to choose between penguins and giraffes for a long time now but i just cant make up my mind

11. If you see the SuperCloset "Minifile" for more than 695.00 plus shipping with no CO2 or RO2 Water filter then it can easily be a copycat ripoff. Our company www.hydro-unlimited.com is one of the few official SuperCloset retailers. I only recommend buying us from or SuperCloset.com to avoid being ripped off.

If ANYONE has any questions what so ever out our SuperCloset Hydroponic grow cabinet line, I am more than willing to answer them. Contact me through my website or email (chiggins@hydro-unlimited.com)

12. Don't buy from supercloset. I did, and it was a total waste of money. A 12 year old could've put that thing together.