Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waiting for LabCorp results

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by posie, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Hey everyone,
    I took a pre-employment drug test at LabCorp last Thursday at 3 PM (April 11th). It is now the evening of April 19th and I have yet to hear anything at all from either my employer or the lab.

I’m pretty sure I passed, I used 3/4 my friend’s urine and 1/4 my own (didn’t have enough to fill to the line). I used Certo and a detox drink before and I passed a bunch of at-home tests.

I’m just sketched out and want to know if I got this job because it would mean I’m moving and need to set up living arrangements. Any experience with LabCorp’s reporting time would be appreciated greatly!! Is there a chance I failed and no one is telling me?

Thanks

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. No way to let you know.

3. Usually in these situations no news is good news. Its likely you passed IMO.

4. Lol you're going to fail if you used dirty piss mixed with clean...

Think about it like this if I put a shot of Jack Daniels in a glass of coke does it still have alcohol in it??

The obvious answer is yes.. so don't get your hopes up that you'll pass.

5. Certo does nothing and detox drinks are a ripoff. Why wouldn't you of used all your friends pee? Lol

6. Hey everyone, thanks for your responses — I passed!

I was pretty sure my own urine was clean because I’m a pretty infrequent smoker and hadn’t smoked for 3 weeks before the test. But like I said, I’m super paranoid and a lot was on the line with this job. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Did u get the job? Sometimes they don't call u back! U may need to ask?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Congrats, Hope it is a nice Job