Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waiting For Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Is like waiting for Santa Claus to come on Christmas Morning

2. I stopped believing in Santa when I was 8.

Stopped waiting for dealers when I was 18.

Ever since I just get as much as I can and store it properly and re-up before I am way down. I never run out.

Baller status

4. [​IMG]
    when the dealer replies

5. I dont mind waiting as long as people will be somewhere when they say they will.

6. I order my online so I have that same feeling while I wait the 2 day ship haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. legal state?

Dont ever grow if you could not take waiting. Its not quick. LOL

More likely a fellow Canadian. 

10. exactly man, when dealers are vague and non specific... god, its a fucking nightmare

11. I wait for nobody. My dealer is outside waiting for me. I never run out bc I buy enough to last me. I re up once a week and I have more than half my stash left every time

12. Waiting does suck, especially when you set somethin up 3 hours iin advance and fool is still 45 mins late.
    It happens every now and then.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

13. You know what sucks? When you hit your dealer up, "alright 20 minutes man..." 20 minutes pass... "20 more minutes man come on..." and then he finally just tells you to hit him up tomorrow. I waited three days once back when I was in high school haha

14. Sadly no but decriminalized so I always order under a oz to be safe.

15. My next quarter coming this Wednesday it feels like Christmas again haha

16. The only reason i dont like waiting is because I usually meet a dealer somewhere, his house, down the street, a supermarket, etc. so I'm usually just worried about cops showing up at any second. Hasn't happened yet though, to me at least..

17. Damn
    Didnt know all these people had such fuck niggas for dealers lol
    If its not dank and he dont drive it to your house he aint real e.e
    I get annoyed when he says 10 minutes and I'm outside my house early and I'm there for 30 minutes
    But you know in your heart when he hand you da dank youre like ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405391994.092896.jpg