Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waiting for a sack

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PipeDream35, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Who else just fuckin hates waiting an unnecessary time just to pick up a dime or quarter? I end up waiting cause I'll end up getting double what I asked for to make up for the wait. But seriously, why should anyone have to wait for weed?

2. first world problems

3. One of my connects is terrible with time. If he says 10 minutes it really means 25-30 mins. If he says a half hour that usually is like an hour. It's a buzzkill especially when I'm jonesing to smoke

4. How about my dealers one hour being three days? Yea top that lol

5. no one else have their dude good where you just go to his house? thats what I do, no call, fuck a wait

6. Its Christmas eve lol.....

7. damn if that happens a lot. he has no business being a dealer.
    i have a couple connects i can hit up. sometimes one doesn't answer which means he's busy.
    the other always end up answering .
    one of them always is ready. haha.

8. You need a new dealer man, 3 days is ridiculous

My newest guy will say 30 mins and hit me up after 1.5 hours, but he's literally 5 mins away so I could care less

always gotta have backups though, I have 2 decent guys now, one's much closer and slightly cheaper but quality wise they're the same, so I go to the guy thats closer/cheaper

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vom--NyO5M]Yo Gotti -- I Got Dat Sack (prod. by Drumma Drama) - YouTube[/ame]