Wait what happened to rec use forum?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Caligrown, Feb 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Like I understand mods wanted this whole organization thing, boy honestly were all stoners... Does it matter if we post in the wrong section? It like have a messy room... Who cares? Apperently some people do. But it make sense that people post in the forum with the most people veiwing, so they can get their questions answered, and share their ideas with people faster. Now it just makes it more dificult for this forum to function as a community. But whatever I dont feel like getting banned so I apologize if this offends anybody.

2. #2 RMJL, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    I was going to type up a long reply to this but I've replied to the same thing over and over. It is what it is. We've received positive feedback over the change too and, again, as I've said many times, this is the 2nd day of the change. Nothing is changing back at this point. Time proved that we needed a change and if time proves it again, so be it.

:) Please try to get adjusted to the new layout. If you absolutely still can't stand it within a month or two, let us know. (I hated the new profile page after an update several months ago but now I dig it. :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.