Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wait for dealers?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by huhwut, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Here's my tale real quick.

Got my dealer who's kinda a buddy of mine, real reliable dude and all. Gave him a heads up a 2-3 weeks ago saying I'd be lookin for a half got my 200$ a few days ago and let him know I've got the money so its on.

Now guy outright delivers the weed to me making it real easy on me and keeping my ass out of risk basically, its a pretty sweet deal. But its been like 4 days since I got the money and I'm wondering how long I should really wait before I get it from someone else.

Its all gonna be fire regardless so the quality of the weed isn't the issue, I just don't wanna fuck my guy by goin to someone else when I've been trying to work it out. But god damn am I tired of not being high.

So what do you guys think, few weeks to get it together and 4 days after I got the money long enough to wait? Or am I being an impatient fuck. Thoughts and personal experience welcome.

Im :confused: when I wanna be :smoke:

2. 4 days? fuck that i wouldnt have finished the night without callin someone else

3. uh how bout callin him up and seeing whats up and if he says it'll take a couple more days then forget it unless you can wait. personally if you call him and say you want it now he'll more likely bring it to you fast because no dealer likes losing a customer.

4. yeah if he wasnt a buddy of mine for sure, guess I just feel kinda bad goin elsewhere when I know he needs the money. but here I am sat night not being high lol

5. It's been 4 days since you've had the money, a couple weeks since your guy knew about it.... If your guy knows this, then he should have lost the sale. If it's the only fire you're gonna get.. maybe wait a couple days. But seriously, he's known for a couple of weeks. How much more time is he gonna need? It's a done fucking deal. Damn dude, I'm starting to get pissed off.... get that shit, or get a shit ton of mids/reggies and make some fucking edibles. And send me a brownie dammit! It's been too long and I turn 21 in 9 days :smoke:

6. for sure dude, I'm gonna hit up both my guys with fire tomorrow and whoever gets me back first gets my money.

The more I sit here the more I realize I could've been high yesterday and right now if I made up my mind sooner lol. I'll just smoke my dealer buddy up with whatever I got and go back to business as ususal

7. $200 for a half? He's probably not as much a buddy as you think.

8. Well it never hurts to call or get it from another.

9. 4 days...holy shit how'd you wait that long haha. Yea definitely try and hit offers up, he should understand if he fell through your going to someone else. Business is business

10. Exactly

Your wait is because your boy has to hit his connection up so he can buy it for $150 and sell it to you for $200......his lazy but hasn't done it yet haha.......unless its like the best OG kush/SourD grow of 2011 from California then its not worth 200 for a half ounce.

Still shouldn't take long to pickup a half ounce. You could prob buy a pound faster than that guy is taking to serve that half ounce.

11. I'm not sure why you can't contact him, but it seems that you can't. I wouldn't wait four days for a $200 half. It's a business. A business owner doesn't leave cash in the customer's hand unless he's forgotten or has decided that you will wait on him and so he will disrespect you by making you wait without a heads up. I've seen this mindset before with dealers. They get to thinking that they're doing you a favor after a while and decide that they no longer have to be on time or respond to your calls right away, etc. instead of realizing that he's just keeping money out of his own hands. You've given him more than enough respect by waiting four whole days waiting for him to show up.