Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wait for dealer or call another?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcasprin, Jun 14, 2012.

1. meet my dealer asked if he can get me a 8th he said call me in 20 minutes ill sort it. called him 30minutes later and said you sorted it? he said ill call you back this was like 1 hour ago should i wait for him? or get it from another dealer i know who will meeting me within 15minutes........ i dunno what to text the guy who said he would call me back cos i dont want him to be pissed that i didn't get it from him even tho i asked for it

2. just text him saying could you grab that asap you're in a hurry, if he doesn't respond soon then grab off the other dude. if he loses the sale it's his fault

3. what do u mean by "sorting it" and just tell him u need it asap within 15 min otherwise u dont want it. if he cant do it within that time call some1 else

4. Dont even call him back, just call someone else and if he calls you back later tell him you already found some. Chances are he wont even call back.

5. You should turn this into a competition. Have them do a race to the death, and whoever gets the bud to you first gets to live :D

6. I've heard a lot of dealers eill give you the run-around if they're out, so that could be it. Personally I think you've waited long enough and call your other dealer. Its the first guys fault if he looses out on the sale now

7. Dude you made this thread twice.
    Delete one.

8. Man why's everyone afraid to anger their dealers? Just tell him you need it now or you'll get it from someone else. Don't make yourself seem like a pushover or everyone'll walk all over you.

9. I pick up from the first person that has it. If they don't have it ready then its their fault.

10. Lol on to the next one OP don't put up with that shit.

11. If they take to long I'll hit up more dealers if want weed now get it. The dealers must not wanna get paid if they aren't on that shit. They use that for income ppl who deviler pizza don't be all like yeah 10 mins, oh it'll be another hour, umm 2 hours?

12. It's cool I dont need it anymore

It cool and you don't need it anymor cause your going out

13. Say you got a homie coming over and he has weed and if he's got something else going on no worries

14. Tell him if he doesn't hurry up you will tip off the police, "and it better be a fat sack too or else"

15. Your English skills hurts my eyes! Just wait.

16. Just go onto the next one. From personal experience I've found that if the dealer says that then usually in the end they don't end up having/getting any. They say that to kill time obviously so that they can get a 8th Bag for you.

All dealers have lost customers before, it is part of the business.