Wag1 smoker World Wide from UK seaside

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by HighGradeOnly, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Hi
    People, I'm HighGradeOnly (HGO), and I'm from England!!!! Yes its cold, and it rains and people have bad teeth lol.
    I'm currently a student love martial arts and weed :cool:

Anyways I thought it would be nice to give you an idea of UK weed and what us Brits have to go through to get high. Let me tell you it's difficult if you move about like me. In my home town 2005, I could get white rhino/bubble A+ grade oz's @ £120 per oz or 200USD , I mean tight stinky & sticky, bud yum yum!!!
    It gave an amazing head and body high! Unlike the rhino you get now, hybrid or something (tell me if you know what's the deal with this)

I mean it depends who you know, but I live in a student city now, and the weed is usually either sprayed or is Peing, I randomly got a oz of some amazing lemon skunk. IT WAS BEAUTIFULL A+ strain

But the weed here in Southampton is expensive £240-£275 per oz for real peing weed (A- not A+ though)

At the moment I'm smoking some weed that smells really weird, like pee lol.
    But its a real nice cerebral high and it's nice to smoke. I'm actually waiting on an oz of blue cheese, white rhino (not the old school :mad:), and amnesia haze. But the guy is being long so it wont be tonight grwwww!

I'm sooooooo looking forward to the amnesia haze and quite curious about the blue cheese has anyone smoked these strains before? What should I expect?

Anyway, I'm off to explore this kool site, thanks for reading and hope to have a lots of random, interesting, and confusing chats with you peeps.