Waffle Perc or Disc Diffused?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by MechanizedZen, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Sup fellow blades. I'm a long time smoker, lurker, and first time poster, but i've only ever really been into joints, blunts, and a nice little spoon I have just to mix it up. I've been saving up some money to try to get myself some nice glass and i've decided that my final decision is going to be between either:
    Waffle Perc
    Disc Diffused

Money aside, I just want to know which would be better diffusion because i want a good solid base bong to begin with before I start adding stuff like an a/c and different bowls

I'm trying to invest a bit more in my health, hence my move towards cleaner sources for my THC, but i'm not going the vaping route because I just love the look and feel of the glass i've tried using before.

Any help here would be awesome, and the names of some reputable makers of each kind of bong would be great!

2. Id suggest a waffle, I just got a stoneglass works gridded inline and its ballin. completely flawless and perfect in every way. Do it, do it.

3. ive seen some really nice vids of vape hoses into glass joints. im also a fan of sgw's work. enjoy!