Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

waffle mix

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Mattmay93, Nov 18, 2011.

1. How much herb do I need to be put into waffle batter in order to get the job done? I only make enough batter for 1-2 pancakes, so if I throw a gram in the mix do you think that'll be enough? Or should I make a single serving of cannabutter or canna oil first then throw that in the batter?

2. Adding the herb straight into the pancake batter isn't going to yield the best results. THC is highly soluble in oils, so your best bet is to make a single serving of canna oil or butter first, and then either add that into the batter or, even better, top the pancakes with it.

3. [quote name='"Mouse in a Maze"']Adding the herb straight into the pancake batter isn't going to yield the best results. THC is highly soluble in oils, so your best bet is to make a single serving of canna oil or butter first, and then either add that into the batter or, even better, top the pancakes with it.[/quote]

Ok. Would a gram be enough if I were to add that and a bit of canola oil to a frying pan and heat on low for about an hour?

4. I haven't tried canola oil, but I did an extraction in coconut on the stove top one time that worked well, and I've prepared olive oil in the oven and that came out excellently. I think a gram ought to be plenty for 1 person, maybe even a bit much depending on your tolerance, the quality of weed, and the quality of the extraction once prepared. Best advice I can give towards a good extraction is to heat the oil gently first, then add your weed, and just check on it periodically and mash the weed into the oil. Once the weed looks well cooked down and the oil has taken on a darker color and smells a bit like the herb, it's ready to go and you can strain it or not as you like prior to use. Good luck!! :)