Waffle House

Discussion in 'General' started by morbid420, May 15, 2015.

1. Just wondering if waffle house actually drug tests? On the paper application it said they may do pre-employment drug testing. I live in Ohio. Thanks!

2. Expect to be drug tested. 

Good luck!

3. Well if thats the case I aint going back I got two other interviews to go to anyways lol Thank you!

4. I wouldn't worry about it until they actually tell you to do it. I've had jobs that say they have a strict corporate policy to drug test, and no one I ever knew who worked there had a drug test. I've also had friends who have gotten the job when they obviously would've failed the test.

5. Where are the other 2 interviews? 

6. Just get fake urine because they wont watch you.. they will give you a time and clinic to go do it and will have plenty of time to get it straight.. or you could just stop smoking for a month. Marijuana isn't going anywhere, taking a break isn't a big deal.

7. Im flat broke so fake piss aint going to help and i did stop smoking but its only been a week my other two interviews are for macys and arbys lol

8. #8 moonmanchris, May 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
    Good luck OP. The struggle to get a job as a stoner is REAL.

Dont get to paranoid about drug testing. Just continue to stay clean just in case you do get tested. I highly doubt the Waffle House is gonna waste their time testing you.

9. Pretty much all employers say they drug test. Some actually do, some don't.

I've only even been tested once, and that was at a water park.

I'm gonna say they won't test, but that's just me.

10. Thanks for all of the opinions! I got the job at arbys so i'm good now lol

11. Can you hook it up on some curly fries?

12. Waffle house doesnt drug test. Full of ex cons and hoes.

Sources: my ex works their

13. I didn't go back there. I got a job at arbys lol