Waffle house bullshit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ReelectNixon, Feb 3, 2013.

1. So I go to Waffle House at 11pm, and there's like 20 workers when there is usually only like 5, and they are all sitting on one side of the joint. So I order an all star breakfast meal to go and it says pick ham,sausage, or bacon and I ordered bacon. This lazy ass chef walks over and throws my shit on the grill and doesn't put my bacon on. I see them packing it and the waitress is asking him about something in there all sketchy and he tells her to shut it. I see there's no fucking bacon but I just wanted to get home and didn't feel like making a big convo outta it, so I just dipped out. Now I'm at home after a jay to the face and I still could use some bacon...:smoking:

2. #2 IWakeNVape, Feb 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2013
    It's not really bullshit if you just let them fuck you dude... :confused: you must become the Alpha male!

Call them out next time, you paid for it

3. Go to the grocery store and buy a pack of turkey bacon. Mmmmmmm

4. Yeah the issue here is do you value the bacon more or not having to have the conversation.

I would have also let it slide, I never seem to be able to interact with workers.

Weird but whatever haha :smoke:

5. It's Waffle House man... lucky you didnt get a cockroach

6. It is just a lazy cook. I cook and I know that breakfast meats are usually one of the longest things to cook, so I throw it down first.
    Unless they use the shitty banquet style bacon that you can cook off in under a minute, there is no excuse. Call them out on it, service is their job.

7. I used to be a cook at waffle house for over 4 years. That place is nothing but bullshit. In all honesty though, your grill op was probably just stoned out of his mind from smoking out back. I know I always was.

8. I went to a Waffle House and when we got out of the car we notice a big pile of vomit like a foot away from the car.... It's conflicting because I love Waffle House so much :(

9. Your problem was going to Waffle House in the first place.

10. Damn so much hate on the waffle house that shit sucks.

11. i got a dual waffle cooker for Christmas
    never gonna buy another waffle in my life

12. Damn dude stand up for your bacon. I woulda been all sorts of bitchin at them.