Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waaaaahhhh

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by donkeyballs00, Jan 20, 2014.

1. FuckSent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. that sucks maan

3. Ah sorry dude, I hate seeing pieces broken. 

4. is that a bong? dosnt look like one

5. Crazy story behind this, me and my friend got to the skatepark and sat down away from these other dudes that were skating there and I pulled out my stuff and my Sherlock got dropped from 3 feet and so I turned around and those guys had a pipe and one hitter going so I'm like fuck I go show them and they say they will let me use there pipe and then while he's looking fir it it's in his lap the whole time and he stands up and theres break too.... So we use the one hitter and become friends XDSent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app