Waaaaaa-aaaaaa-aaaayyyy too close.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mchempstein, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Everything was going as according to plan. I picked up a pound of some of the nicest outdoor indica I've ever smoked, called 'green comatose' waaaay up north. Then I drove it 160 miles back to my city and went on parade smoking up everybody in my phone contact list. It had been 12 hours since I grabbed it and I'd been everywhere... used an entire tank of gas. No problems.

1:30am, I headed home. I was on the very last right turn before my street and I saw that a red light was approaching with cars in front of me. No biggie, I thought. I cut into the school parking lot and went for a shortcut to go around the light.

All of a sudden the decals on the cop car stood out and I had an OH FUCK moment. He was stopped in the opposite direction, right in my direct line of vision. I did the first thing I could think of... parked my car, got out and opened the trunk. If I took the shortcut, he'd pull me over for sure, and my bong was lazily sitting on my back seat.

I waited with my hand in the trunk, on the weed, as the piggy shined his light on me. He entered the parking lot and rolled down his window, asking why I was at an elementary school at 2am. I pushed the weed in farther and pulled out a jug of windshield wiper fluid and said, "I've been driving for 8 hours, sir, and I can't see out my windshield. It's dirty and I'm out of fluid."

He shined his light on my back windshield and laughed. "Been driving behind the salt trucks there eh?" he said, "Juice up and carry on. School security wouldn't be too happy, having to tow your car this late at night."

He laughed again and he left. Oh my fuck.

2. My god...you need +rep. Way to be on your fucking feet, man!

3. Way to think fast! Did you go to the trunk knowing what you were going to do/say or was it a last second decision?

4. stupid piggies. :p jk
    butsrsly

5. damn good shit man!

6. Awesome play dude... Lol I like your "weed parade"...

7. I smoked at an elementary school at 1 am one time, with my car and the cars of people I didnt know who I was smoking with parked there (they were friends of friends I had known at the time for about 1 1/2 months.) That was too stupid for me to do, I cant believe I DIDNT get caught. Im tired of risky things like that, from now on its in houses only.

8. +rep
    You've earned it.

9. +rep for you troubles. FUCK that is nuts.

10. It was all last second. I knew it had to be something car related. At first I reached for the motor oil, but you cant add oil into a running car. That almost tripped me up.

11. Good thinking, very creative. I'll have to remember that one for future use.

12. Way to think fast and not freak out.
    But...
    All these busted or almost busted stories usually involve the people being around school grounds. How hard is it to avoid taking risks while you're carrying? shit
    Just to take a shortcut?
    I don't even roll through stop signs or red lights when I have any weight at all on me.

13. Very good thinking. I would've drove right at towards the popo. +rep

14. Damn dude that is alot of weed

15. Hahaha, that's intense man. Good job on the fast thinking!

16. way to handle it + reps

17. holy shit.
    i would have never known what to say in a situation like that.

18. thats fucking amazing

19. That is indeed an "oh fuck" moment. Man, freaking props to your karma.