WA state outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by smoke_tunnel, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I know I'm super late starting a grow journal haha. I just wanted to get some pics up, see what you guys in this wonderful community think. I will be posting update pictures every week once a week. Im only doing a small shindig here, trying to lock down my outdoor growing skills before I put too much money into a grow op. Any way I got two plants going from seed, from some super dank bluedream that got pollinated on accident. Not sure what pollinated it, but the mystery is alright. They where both started in %100 organic compost only. Then transferred to 5gal pots with FF ocean forest. I belive I got my girls outside 3 days before may. Here's current pics, sorry gc app is being weird will only put my pics up sideways.

Attached Files:

2. Fuck yeah! Looks awesome!

3. They were bushier but I had to take off just less than a 1\4 of the fan leaves due to a bad ph lvl. I sprinkled some dolomite lime on top. And about a 1/3 cup I put into a gallon of water let that sit for an hour then gave then each half of it an flushed two days ago. They seem to be doing better

4. Attached Files:

5. Definitely will, thanks bro! I've been looking for a Washington thread

6. Took clones April first, put into 10 gallon pots and vegged untill just about memorial day then outside they wne

7. Oh nice, ya I think I need to start earlier and use a bigger container

8. When did you start veg and then put outside?

9. They only vegged for about 3 weeks haha I was late and rushing. I wanted them to be outside, and organic as much as possible

10. Here's a little update, the girls are flowering way more now, getting excited to see everything frost up. I just about got my ph issue fixed, live and learn I guess.

Attached Files:

11. How's everyone's plants looking, what strains is everyone doing this year, post pics? Let's discuss successful organic growing mediums and techniques for outdoor.

12. Does anyone know of a good tea to use while your plants are in mid flower?