Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WA MMJ designated provider

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by vagitarian24, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Hi my roommate just put me as his designated provider and I am not completely aware of what I can and cannot do with growing and going in dispensaries. Anyone out there know what the "rules" are? I would really appreciate it, Thank you

2. well i am a MMJ patient in Washington state i have some friends husband and wife that live in eastern Washington that he is a MMJ patient and she was a designated provider for someone else not her husband she would come over to western Washington and pick up an ounce or two for the person she was a designated provider for while her husband was picking up his ounces she did not know that the person she was a designated provide for was selling it out of his espresso stand and the cops not the local police department but the sheriff arrested both the
    husband and wife and said that the prescription did not mean anything to them nor did the designated provider papers they are still in court about this but i live in snohomish county and go to dispensary in king county and do not have any problem so i would just caution you about traveling to grant county and other county's
    in eastern Washington there are a couple of county's in western Washington that agree with MM there is a good web site to help with a lot of questions check it out
    hope this helps :)

4evergreengroup.com