w00t? Hello Peoples

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hechacker1, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Hello everyone. My first post and introduction to the community. GUess where I just came from, a school sponsored anti-drug meeting..

I only went because I wanted my RA (resident advisor) to think i'm not on anything.. especially since she is writing my recommendation so I can become an RA next year! w00t. Hopefully I get the job. I know i'd be down smoking a bowl with my residents. I wont tell as long as they dont.

So yeah, i'm fairly new to the cannabis culture. Started last year during one of our school festivals, and I've been hooked since. Just bought my first spoon the other day, and my first couple grams.

Anyways, HI!

2. Hey dude..

Glad to meet you and stuff. I hope you have an awsome time here ;)

3. Hello there! Welcome to da city of green.

This is just a coincidence, and maybe only I've noticed, but it seems like there has been a small string of newcomers using w00t and all. Eh, just a little random observation.

4. welcome...

and baby toker, i'm a new comer, but the w00t was WAAAAAY over used on a car message board i was one in high school...

i'm tempted to -rep for it, but i'm not a jerk, and i really have no ground (not much rep here)...so....

5. Haha, welcome to the City Of Holy Greens, im Bread, how can i help you?

Lmao..But serioulsy, welcome dude :bongin:

6. i didn't realize w00t went out of fashion. :p

I use it just for the sake of using it, kinda like a joke really. And thanks for introducing yourself to me.

7. what's up hec. what year are you? i got a friend that goes there.

8. the negative is reserved for the most serious of offenders.

Oh welcome to the city brother

9. welcome to gc.

10. 2nd year. Bruin? UCLA i assume

11. Or maybe he just likes the Boston Bruins. :bongin: haha, sorry i seen it and had to comment