Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

W T F

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Elem3nt17, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Ok so I got off work like 10 mins ago, I walk into my house, say goodnight to my rents, everything seems normal, I come in my room and my papers and weed were on my computer desk. Now I KNOW 100% that I put that shit in my pencil holder. My rents must have been looking for a pen and found it. Now Im either thinking, my dad found it and said nothing about it infront of my mom or vice versa. Ill probably get asked about it tomorow. I hope my dad found it because he doesnt give a shit, my mom might be a tough nut to crack. :\ Im paranoid now.

2. Well if they didn't notice anything before then obviously it doesn't affect you that negatively. If they didn't flip out then neither should you. Just be thankfull one of them didn't make a scene. Be cool and think of some good lines to drop to the rents tmr if you get questioned. Hope the shit doesn't hit the fan too hard for ya man. Report back in tmr with the details! :smoke:

3. You should talk to them about how you sometimes smoke pot before they can lecture you on it. But I spose you know how they'd react better than I.

4. why do people call their parents "rents" i dont understand it... he called them his rents in one line then says his parents in the other line...

not just you man, but shit alot of people call their parents "rents" i dont understand... why? so like they can signify that they are older than 18, and live there and pay rent?

5. rents is short for parents

6. oh shit... guess im not down with internet lingo.... took me a long ass time to figure out what <3, that meant.... lol

7. oh shit.. that sucks man.. ppl take parents way too seriously though sometimes.. before you know it.. you will be 18 and out of there.. no worries.. toke it easy

8. Well, I would hope he's already 18, or else he shouldn't be here.

9. man why the fuck you got a person with a mental illness for your avatar? is it funny to you to look at someone with a mental disease? does it humor you to look at others off being and poke and prod and giggle at it? man that shit isnt even fucking right... lets laugh at people's misfortunes.... fuck off with that shit man, i hope your momma goes buck wild and beats your ass with an extension cord

10. I can almost gaurentee you that only 1 out of 5 ppl here are actually 18

11. Well, I can't do anything about it unless they admit to it, now can I?

12. why would u want to? thats just kinda fucked up.. they dont bother anyone.. whats the difference? its not like only ppl who are 18 smoke weed or have sex or anything..

13. Because the rule is you have to be 18 here to post (and everyone said they were 18 when they joined), so if I see anyone admitting to be under 18 I have to ban them. It's SJ's rule, not mine.

14. No offense.. but you dont have to be a brat about it..

15. :confused: How was I being a brat? I'm seriously confused. All I did was answer your question. :confused:

16. You just shouldnt turn ppl in unless they are seriously bothering society.. i hate it when ppl rat ppl out for something thats not important to them.. if there are ppl that are under 18.. then that person should deal with it themself.. they dont need you help to get them kicked out.. and for the record.. i saw nowhere that it said u had to be 18.. and i dont think that SJ really cares that much

17. Then you must not have been paying attention when you joined. Have you ever actually read the rules?

And yes, SJ does care, since he could get in trouble for having underage people here. It's not just some stupid rule that was put there for no reason. It's to cover SJ's ass.

I'm not helping anyone get kicked out, but if they're stupid enough to admit to being underage, then out the door they go.

EDIT- I don't permaban them if they're under 18. They just get banned until their 18th birthday.

18. lol okay.. w/e its still kinda stupid.. since there is not legal age to smoke pot and even if your not a member you can get on and read whats going on

19. rofl... thats the worst analogy ever, its so obvious lol u make me laugh!

cool way of thinkin i gues

20. i guess its one of those things thats so simple you make it complicated....