Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

W-e-e-d

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pl8k10, Jul 17, 2009.

1. sup pussy willows? smoking green is the best and time dunot seem like time. ayahh, (first let me say getting caught sucks even more so when at someone elses friends home sucks bad) it just doesn't seem that their is anything that measures up when it comes to stayin' high and smoking weed. when i am not on a trip i get worried, and hella depressed doggs b/c scud' dz' have been here for me so it makes me wanna smoke point blank.

These are the days, smoking out till you have red eyez blood shot to hell eyez , when my stoner life seemed way better. then again what guy hasn't been hi enough to get 'evil red eyez' it happens to the best.

any hoot obama is president . why should you have to hide smoking weed it would be crunk to smoke outdoors cleaner too i'd pack a fat bowl / roll a sub and i'd be walking on my way.

p.s. 'wake -N- bake' .

my brain waves lock up and the only logical solution is to punch a hole in my bedroom wall.:mad: a wake -N- bake would chill my nerves good

and munchies just aren't the same no more.

2. are you a crackhead?

3. free post

4. haha you had me geekin for a minute reading this

5. But, this pasta is stale..

6. Good signature.

7. Alright then. That was...Interesting?

8. lol what the hell did I just read

9. Haha how are we supposed to understand that?

10. wait..........

what?????

11. Stop giving pot smokers a bad name.

Read some books and stop watching MTV.

12. I think it's trying to communicate.

:poke:

13. Ah, what? LMao

14. Hell yea I know exactly what your talkin bout bro !