Vyvanse

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by skaterdude054, Nov 27, 2009.

1. What possible side effects could taking 6 30 mg vyvanse pills at one time just once every week have

2. basically look up all of the effects of aderall, ignore most of the good ones, look at all the bad ones, and that is what woud happen to you. unless you have a fat tolerance.

3. I took 150mg (5x 30s) and it was not as enjoyable as expected, I was up for 3 days straight.

4. Why would you even want to take such a high does of Vyvanse?

5. i took 2 60's and a 40 in the morning then at night i took 1 60 and 2 40's. i had to smoke ALOT of weed to fall asleep the next night. it was weird. my speech was slurred and everything was a blur.

6. #6 thepeacemakercp, Nov 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2009
    from personal experience... i took 5 at about noon and another 1 hour after that
    -i was in lock on to anything/gettin shit done mode.
    -i had a great little roll goin on
    -when i smoked a bowl i felt like jello
    -i didnt sleep that night
    -i got up at nine the next, ready to go chop wood untill noon (and chopped nonstop untill noon)
    -by then my tongue was swollen and chopped up by my teeth
    -i felt like dying
    -i was suuuuuppper pissed at everything and by everyone
    -my asshole felt like it had been fucked by a horse, then sown shut
    -the negitive effects lasted about 3 days
    so my words to you would be...
    dont fuckin do it

7. Wow. I kinda feel like a junky now.
    When i take vyvanse for a recreational dose, which is regularly, i never do less than 280mgs (4x70mg pills) at once. then i ease the comedown with another 70mg pill and a couple lines of IR adderall. i should probably cut back a little.

8. I acutally really really really love vvyanse. I don't get why you guys couldn't sleep on like 100mg doses, i slept fine off a dose of 162mg (3x 54mg pills) the same day i took them.

Only thing I dislike is the insane meth mouth you get from it, no matter what you eat, drink, your mouth is sand paper :/

9. vyvanse doesn't make 54 mg. Your talking about concerta

10. Naw it was def vyvanse, but they were probably 50's. I know it wasn't concerta, that comes in those weird ass capsules. I think I was thinking 54mg for some reason because they compare 30mg of vyvanse to 54mg of concerta or some shit when I was researching it, that and I screw with concerta/metadate/other ritalin pills sometimes, the feeling is no were near the same as amps, nor do they even look close to being the same (concerta is hard as a fuckin rock, can hit that with a hammer and it just slightly dents it.)

I get them pretty often, the 50's from some kid for free and sometimes $1/pill depending on his mood since he doesn't use his script. Cept usually I just take 50-100mg, 150mg i started skipping words in sentences and shit, was also my first time taking it. Felt reallyyyy good though, specially when smoking.