Vyvanse

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by texasmoke, Oct 6, 2009.

1. I took 50mg today and got alot of work done and liked it alot but now i can defenitly feel the come down.

Hey also gave me his perscription sleeping pill called Serequel or something. Should i take the sleeping pill and just go pass out or is it a time release pill and i should take it a little bit before i go to sleep.

2. hmm im on 60mg adderalll which im sure is going to keep me up. FUCK :(
    but I would rather suffer tossin and turning then the nasty feeling of a seroquel.

There not just for sleeping they mess with your brain. Its an antipsychotic.
    research google, wikipedia,erowid

3. damn man thanks for telling me, i was afraid of that shit. haha i hope ican get some kind of sleep, i took 50mg today at about 9 oclock so im hoping that as a come down right around now that ill be able to fall asleep.

So dont even mess with the sleeping pill?

EDIT: 9 AM not PM

4. taking it in the morning usually lets you sleep like normal. smoking some herb will def help though.

5. A seroquel will definitely help you come down from an amphetamine high. It's an atypical antipsychotic, meaning it acts differently than the older ones that just kinda zombie you out. It's very sedating, which is what you usually want on a speed comedown.

6. so its not gunna mess with my head? He was subscribed for these so he could sleep from taking the vivans every morning. Im defenitly coming down and want to sleep but dont want any weird side effects from the seriquel. I know its against the rules to suggest dosages but would it help to cut it and take a portion of the pill just to help me get to sleep?

7. oh and yeah man im baked i think thats going to help too.