PC VR

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Hashpothead, Sep 15, 2018.

1. #1 Hashpothead, Sep 15, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I don't play PC games idk what they even are tbh.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. man being stoned and sitting on a ship of dreams with your favourite track playing!, sound better.

GrooVR

4. #5 Blix, Oct 7, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    Try this if You're on Mixed Reality and want to play other VR games on Steam.
    Just look up:

Windows Mixed Reality for SteamVR

It's free and might work.

Edited for clarity.

5. Implemented right vr could be the best thing in gaming since san Andreas.
    As far as I know it needs proper controls.
    Falling over my couch would break the immersion

6. you dont need a PC to play VR games. you need that weird headset thing that goes over your eyes lol. they have it for ps4 and shit.

• Informative Informative x 1

7. PAVLOV VR FUNNY MOMENTS lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Think about what a console game is; X Box etc - then think about the PC game being about a thousand times better lol

Consoles are extremely limited. I can theoretically have 100x the memory, video memory, 4K etc on the PC...

I can also store my games digitally - forever - without ever ever worrying about anyone stealing my console games, breaking them, blah blah blah...

J

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. In short, the best thing since sliced bread!

• Like Like x 1

10. I can have 10000x the memory on a console dude you just need an external hard drive, you can also store games digitally on consoles lol I have 300+ games now for PS4 :laughing::laughing: only game I've got on disc is WWE 2K19 & that's because I wanted the Wooooo! Edition

11. in a positive way i meant. Agree wholehearted with you pc and vr have helped me greatly, as I am disabled with a broken back, VR is brill for getting stoned and, well so many experiences! fantastic use of technology. Pavlov VR is a Hoot!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. What's the best VR headset? I want to play Half-Life: Alyx someday.