VR/AR Idea

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by DRxALLGOOD, Jul 5, 2017.

1. After smoking a fat bowl, I was struck with one of those hideas that I couldn't ignore. So here it is:

I've been seeing some growers start implementing Arduino boards into their grows to do some things like temp/humidity monitoring as well as a cam for a time lapse at the end. Anyways, if more growers start datalogging their grows and we end up with like a Canna Crowd friendly version of Big Data...could we use that data for a simulator? We could get real plants with real genetics and anyone pitching in data would be contributing to people learning how to grow plants without killing it first, or even better - be able to practice while they wait out legalization. Hopefully that option wouldn't be necessary by the time this would get off the ground, but I feel like there is alot of potential in this idea and it could help thousands of people learn to be self sufficient with their medicine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. The problem i see with such a database is directly related to governments. Marijuana is still an illegal substance all around the world. Only handful places make it legal to grow. So any type of submitted data will create major attention from government agencies. Thats why it is a good idea but i believe we till have at least a decade to achieve something like that. Because we will first need legalisation all over the world.

• Like Like x 2
  3. It isn't illegal in anyway to have that sort of info out there or a simulator or what not. Info isn't illegal. If it got you high maybe.....

• Like Like x 1
  4. I jus thought about teaching baby boomers who never tried how to grow their own medication, as well as teaching any other patient how to care for themselves without needing a local expert to assist them.

....I've been watching too many HoloLens videos while stoned

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hololens is the shit bro if I wasn't broke as hell I would of bought one already

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. First thing I thought about when I saw them was exploring space amd growing. Not to mention millions of other uses, but those 2 spoke to me with angels singing in the background

• Like Like x 1
  7. HighGrow 4.20 is a simulation game where the player grows virtual cannabis plants. You will start with three different pots situated in a virtual grow room. Next you can choose your seeds and plant them and water. Your seeds will germinate and begin their life cycle, individually determined by their genetics.

HighGrow: Legal Marijuana Growing Simulation Software — Steemit