VPN Best Ones?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by smoke__aLot!!!, Jul 25, 2012.

1. I'm looking for a good VPN that supports L2TP/IPSec. I'm using HMA (fucking hate it) and I'm thinking of switching to VPNReactor. If you have any suggestions that would be helpful.

Thanks.

2. nVpn I've never used it but it's very popular on some other forums I go to.

3. +1 to nVpn. It's a great service but only offers openvpn (most secure).

4. HMA steals passwords and other info.

I've used privateinternetaccess.com before. They alright. Fast connection for the most part. Their software was fucking with my hard drive though. It would constantly have my HD active until I would exit the software.

5. Meh, I don't see why people are all over nVPN, I've seen plenty of better ones in my day. I would recommend using Versa VPN, they offer great packages and support PPTP, L2TP/IPSec, and OpenVPN. You can get custom ordered L2TP, PPTP, and OpenVPN dedicated servers. They are no logs as well!

If you want a REALLY good vpn, and I'm talking AMAZING, leave a note here and I'll drop ya a PM ;D

Terrible provider for a VPN, they keep connection logs, data logs, and usage logs. So anything and everything you do is recorded on their servers.

6. what other info does hma steal? like everything your downloading. What do they do with my passwords fuck lol

7. Not what you're downloading, just shit like emails/passwords/credit card info...anything personal.

8. AKA all the important shit. lol

9. right right i get thats wrong they shouldnt be able to do that but what i dont understand is why, are they selling all my info to other *****s or are they just a criminal company cuz if i start getting burgled im gonna have to demand satisfaction

10. with a name like HideMyAss, you gotta wonder what kind of people are running the service.

11. god damn challing nudists ruining this great state

12. Is hot spot shield any good?

13. So PrivateInternetAccess DOESN'T keep any logs after all. Good to know. :)

hanks for giving information about VPN
    From the past three months,I searched through Google for getting a good VPN service.
    Through your post i found a VPN and got fake ip.
    I checked my fake ip range using Ip-Details.com

15. PIA

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #18 -Martyr, Jun 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2014

Jacob Appelbaum said something very similar.

17. The best VPN is the VPN you set up on your own, which is not shared with anyone and you have full controls over the VPN server. But you need to know Linux well in order to set it up yourself (http://www.vpntips.com/how-to-setup-a-vpn-server/). If you're no geek, pick a no log VPN service like AirVPN. TorrentFreak has an article which compares the logging policies of different VPN providers.

18. try NVPN.net