VP290 Vaporizer Repair

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TributeToAventus, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Yooo just made an account on this site figured it's my best shot. So I bought a vape  vape.JPG . The model # on the box is VP290. Made in China. 110V. So i bought it and a day later it broke. No refund. Here's the problem, the screen (888 in the pic) is now just displays this: - 
    When i turn the nob it is supposed to display a temp (which i can change by turning the nob) and i click the nob to set temp. Click again to initiate it to warm up to that temp. It just sits at that symbol: - 
    Just one line in the middle of the screen. When I turn the nob it flickers. Later tonight I will be posting pictures of the wiring on the inside of the vape (I broke the plastic covering the bottom to access the wiring). If anyone thinks they can help me out I would appreciate you following the thread. 

I'm not sure if the vape works but the screen is broken (so i just cant tell what im setting it at) or if I ACTUALLY CANT set it to start warming up to any temp. 

Thanks alot, a buddy just broke my bong so that's why I'm finally looking into this thing.