Vowed NEVER to smoke weed? (Poll)

Discussion in 'General' started by Still Smokin, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Post why you did or didnt.

I remember when I was in middle school my parents first told me about weed. They told me the typical things most conservative parents think they know which all turn out to be bullshit but since I was so young I remember I vowed never to smoke it cause they made it sound like such a horrible drug. LOL..

2. never vowed to never smoke. i really was indifferent at trying it and figured i would try it when it came around, so one day like 4 or 5 yrs ago a friend offered, explained what would happen and i got soooo ripped and crashed the night. also my dad always told me hed rather have me smoke bud then cigarrettes and that a little weed here n there is alright. but now he hates how i smoke mainly cause the possible consequences.. oh decriminalization nationwide needs to occur asap.

3. i remember thinking drugs are bad and i wont ever do them, ahahha

4. never made the vow not to. ever since i can remember when i first find out about it, i always knew i was gonna do it...lots of my friends never thought they would but a few of us knew we were gonna end up smokin weed...always the bad kids

5. I'm pretty sure I did make the vow, but it was always a legality issue with me, not so much how bad of a drug it is. I didn't really see anything wrong with it, and I agreed it was better than alcohol (never saw any stoners getting into fights with fences or brick walls), but it was pretty illegal, and that scared me. I had friends that were getting busted and it wasn't cool.

6. i vowed not to smoke, but that decision was based on how the drug was explained to me, a deadly horrible thing that if i did i would die lol

7. with all the terrible things mj does, I vowed never to smoke it. But I was all for meth. I don't think they ever touched on that when I was younger :p

8. I did because of the "DARE" program in fifth grade. The effects the officer described were basically those of a bad acid trip. One of my friends started smoking in seventh grade and I remember being really mad at him and I actually got him to stop, which was probably a good thing because smoking at an age that young could actually be harmful. Now, looking back, the only thing I regret is lying to my parents about it.