Voting Machine Switchs Votes for Obama to Romney: Video

Discussion in 'Politics' started by weednotcrack, Nov 7, 2012.

1. yeah? touch screens fuck up all the time

2. The machine has been recalibrated, and the person's vote was able to be counted properly.

If you're gonna do stuff like this, make sure it's not old news.

3. What are you talking about old? It happen today! :laughing:

I just that it was hilarious because it reminded me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aBaX9GPSaQ

4. Old as in, it's already been taken care of hours ago. The machine was fixed, the guy was able to vote Obama.

5. I know, but it's still interesting :D

6. It is interesting to see people's reactions to this. It is uninteresting if you're in the business of touch screens and their calibration.

7. he shoulda just pushed the one below obama.. and it woulda probably voted for obama.

8. The guy claims that he did this. He said he selected Jill Stein thinking it would would select Obama and apparently it would select Jill Stein. Even though the video doesn't show this to support his claim.

Seems like if he was really trying to find out the problem and not trying to start a whole bunch of shit, he would have shown that in the video. Afterall, he supports Obama, why not try to claim fraud against Romney while you're doing that.

9. Shit, I would do the same thing :D:laughing:

10. Some of these videos were made with intentionally hacked machines not used in real polls just to see what could be done

11. And thousands of people will believe it too, unfortunately.

12. [​IMG]
    "what it Romney is actually winning the election"

13. This is the video that everyone should watch. Not OP's.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVTXbARGXso]Hacking Democracy - Full Length - YouTube[/ame]

14. romney ain't winning shit..

anyone who thinks he had a chance is a fool.

15. Yes, It's a damn shame :(:cry::laughing:

16. no because they both hacked each others votes and even though Obama is winning its because he hacked romneys votes.

17. QFT. Romney doesn't even have a core base. Oh the depravity, look at what we've come to.

Ah well, better now than later I suppose right?

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" for some americans, I hope. You would have thought GWB JRs presidency solved that problem.