Voter Fraud Alert....maybe trump was right?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jman42028, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Apparently there are some very valid questions into california's voting system. Including using electronic machines, apparently not being able to verify the source code of those machines and 11 counties have more people registered to vote than actually reside in the county.

California Vote Scandal Blows Up

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Trump was 100% correct Detroit was the proof. Remember all the attention Jill Stein got with recount for Hillary until she got to Detroit and the numbers were so out of wack they shut her down immediately and she never got anymore attention for it.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Lol infowars and judicial watch. Might as well be shareblue and move on.org.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. With California being a sanctuary state I kinda figured this was a given

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. They are making our frogs gay ...

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hey, the frogs want to be trendy and hip too. Isn't that what's cool these days? Sexual and gender confusion?

• Like Like x 1
  7. did you even bother to read it?

• Like Like x 1
  8. yeah see this is why I've been saying that the whole russia thing is a total fabrication and a distraction. How easily everyone forgets....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alex Jones and info-wars is the place I go for my news.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. It is hard to believe people can say that with a straight face. High information voters I guess.

• Like Like x 3
  11. I prefer Coast to Coast AM Radio.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. You're onto something ...

13. What's your favorites? Honestly, I get most of my news from links everyone posts here or the bullshit they call news that my wife likes to watch on the ABC propaganda. I like to keep it diversified.

Used to love Infowars before it started to seem like Alex smokes meth on his piss breaks. I still share a lot of his opinions but he's gone off the deep end.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. #15 daedalux, Aug 9, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    I take in a lot of news including much of the FOX "News" lineup. But here are some sources I trust more than Infowars: Rumors on Twitter and Facebook, things I overhear or read in supermarket lines, bathroom graffiti, random schizophrenics and, finally, dreams (mine or other peoples). I do spend a lot of money at the Infowars store though in order to make sure that Alex can keep himself in daily Rolexs. I love their products that keep the chemtrails off of me and improve my masculine vigor.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
  16. I'm beginning to feel better now, knowing we have a ex 4 star general whose job it is is to keep any Alex Jones articles off the presidents desk. There were just too many getting past Priebus.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  18. I actually think voter fraud is a real thing in this country.

But if you live here, you at least gotta make an effort is that to much to ask? Just like my family did.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I go to RT for all of my news.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I agree but I wouldn't believe a word out of Pinnochio Trump's mouth.

Over here you have to register to vote and for every election you are posted out a voting card to your registered address. You then need to bring that and a driving license/passport to the voting center to cast your vote.

• Like Like x 3