Vote yes on this...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Samuel Caldwell, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Republican Presidential candidates will be answering submitted questions at the Google/Fox debate on Sept 22nd.

Go here. Click Vote. Find NORML's video question under Social Issues (you should see the big NORML banner in the thumbnail) and give it a thumbs up!

"As president, will you be willing to support states' rights by ending federal marijuana prohibition and allowing states to experiment with models of decriminalization and legalization without interference from the federal government?"

Kanaal van FoxNewsChannel - YouTube

2. It only has 15 votes so far. Lets get it to 200. Pass it along to your facebook walls, just copy and paste the whole thing.

3. voted. on all of the marijuana related ones lol

4. Sorry guys. I will absolutely not allow ANY entity access to ANY account that could impersonate me, particularly with an issue as sensitive as this one.

I would strongly suggest anyone interested in doing this create an account exclusively for this purpose. The sponsors of the debate will have proxy powers on your account, it's inbox and profile. This is the mechanism they will use to 'moderate' your.

The cards here are definitely stacked in favor of the House.

5. Paranoid much? There are sheep and there are patriots, being paranoid isn't either you're just a parasite. Someone afraid to take a stand and be vocal but full well knowing the unjust that continues in this society.

6. #6 NefariousBredd, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    Yeah, i'm a parasite. This parasite went ahead and did as he suggested, created a separate account and contributed as much as anyone.

This parasite also happens to be a IT pen tester, as well as 10 years into coding and developing internet-facing software. I attend Def-Con regularly.

Sam, what do you do? Obviously something grand, if feel you can label people you do not know. Sound like a prohibitionist to me.

Ive also posted what has happened to me at the hands of law enforcement...

here:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/legalization-activism/901948-fighting-back.html

and here:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/legalization-activism/904726-2nd-amendment-right-revoked-mmj.html

You can see, I hold nothing back. I'm in the fight for sure.

Best

7. Any way, confusion all around I'm sure. I've read the quality of Sams posts, and they are solid. I would suggest voting on this initiative. Sorry if I sounded like I was downing it. I just question the fairness of the final results with all the "moderation". Get out and vote on it for sure.

Sorry Sam if I was rude. Grown adults don't need to flame on forums, so I apologize.

8. vote then refresh.. it's not counting our votes.

9. #9 NefariousBredd, Sep 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2011
    I think it's because they are awaiting moderation. That's what I think is fishy about the whole thing. Moderating a vote... right... And I'm not sure why you would have to give them access to your gmail inbox to effectively moderate. In the IT world, that's a HUGE red flag. Why access to your gmail profile? I can only think they mean to tie your vote to your personally-identifiable information. Sure, that makes the vote more legitimate, in that we can positively identify the voter-base. It also gives them the ability to scan your mail and tie it to your real-life identity.

In other words, if you've ever purchased anything questionable via your Gmail account, or if you've discussed questionable subject matter, it can be tied back to you via this mechanism.

Don't hesitate to vote, but create a separate account to do it, or make sure your account is clean.

You have to have some level of paranoia to survive the Prohibitionist Regime.

10. That's so true, but when you use the "establishment's" methods and property to do so, what chance do you think the establishment will topple itself in response? ;)

People are FAR too trusting in this digital age. At least in a crowd, they don't know your home address automatically unless they get a good facial scan. :eek::wave:

11. And the facial recognition software they have at their disposal now is as powerful and effective as would be the ability to do a long-range fingerprint. They can even tell your mood by facial expressions, skin coloration, previous imagery of you and even your temperature.

It is here folks, in airports all over the country. Where else do you suppose it is? On your computer! Yes, quite possibly. It's common for viruses and trojans and the like to use your webcam. Shcools do it with school-issued notebooks all the time. One school was in hot water for it. Employers do it too, all the time with impunity. Always shutter your cam.

12. It's well documented Facebook uses the same facial recognition technology as the CIA for it's "tagging" feature. In fact, I doubt they are two separate entities when it comes right down to it. Patriot Act removed the necessity to obtain a warrant from a third party. The corporations are one in the same at this point as any law enforcement faction. All it takes is a call now to request records. Be it facebook, your phone, internet, etc. Smart phones are pretty stupid if you ask me.

Want big brother up in your medical records? Oh yeah, just let Obummercare go into effect. Lord help us. :eek:

13. Damn the no-knock and warrantless searches. Provisioned by Patriot Act to give Law Enforcement a leg up on terrorists. Apparently possessing marijuana is considered an act of terrorism. Peter Guither over at DrugWarRant.com maintains the statistics if you want to search his blog. Essentially there have been a mountain of these unconstitutional searches for issued for Drugs. Very, very few for actual terror suspects. What did we expect?

Warrantless searches in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    No-knock warrant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The supreme court thinks it's ok though, so I guess that makes all the difference:

HIGHTIMES.COM > Supreme Court Allows Warrantless Drug Search

These policies are killing a lot of innocent people. Check out the map:
    Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

14. Vote positive for all marijuana/cannabis related questions, but don't forget to down-vote the others that aren't related to boost ours x2.