Vote Yes on Prop F California Patients

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Xtravagent, May 16, 2013.

1. #1 Xtravagent, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2013
    Do you care about your rights as a medical marijuana patient? On May 21st we need you to get out the vote, and Vote Yes on Proposition F. Register to vote, tell your friends, and get out there on the 21st to protect YOUR rights as a medical marijuana patient. 90% OF LOS ANGELES' DISPENSARIES WILL BE FORCED TO CLOSE IF MEASURE F LOSES. DO YOUR PART, VOTE, AND SPREAD THE WORD!

This is a must if you are a California MMJ Patient get the word out guys its in our hands thats why we are a democracy! Exercise your right to vote!

2. I am a patient in the Orange County area, please vote YES ON F!!!
    If they take away my medicine in this county, they will come after yours next!
    ​I do not want to go back on FUCKING CODEINE!
    PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF A CANCER PATIENT, AND PATIENTS EVERYWHERE!.
    VOTE NO ON D!
    VOTE YES ON F!!!

3. VOTE YES ON F

4. This needs to be front paged in big bold letters....

5. im 2700 miles away on the east coast in NY but GOOD LUCK !! i sincerely mean that

theres way too many people with major medical problems because these assholes in Gov't don't know their ass from a hole in the ground

VOTE GUYS VOTE !

6. measure d won...crap

7. Shit I wonder what will happen now. Good fucking luck shutting down over a thousand clubs Los Angeles. I'm hoping some places will still stay open lowkey

8. I am soo pissed about this! why didnt it pass? It was called Ordinence F, but PROP D passed :'(

9. its not bad????? we finally will have a regulatory system to protect us, maybe not the one we want, but at least its a start. we've been all getting raided for two years now, this will help stop those raids from happening. chill guys.

10. Ummm how does it protect shops from getting raided? Like 80 percent of dispensaries are supposed to close now, and I guarantee you most if not all aren't going to go quietly

11. because it sets a regulatory board to limit the number of shops. i dont see how over 2000 shops in one town is nessicary.this is compassionate clinics remember? not for profit,gang ran clinics. i'd rather have a 100 clinic limit that cant be raided,due to a state law, than thousands open with the fear of the feds coming in. been watching whats been happening in this state lately? this IS good for the movement.

12. but there is no rhyme or reason in limiting shops that started from a certain date. obviously im a little biased because the dispensary i usually go to (and most people in my area do) has only been open since 2011 so they are being forced to close, despite being 100% legit. i think thats bullshit. and dont fool yourself, its all about the money, i wonder how youll feel when these "compassionate" shops that they leave open raise there prices due to lack of competition.

13. that's on the shops then, not the act itselfs fault. we have not one actual shop here in san diego, but our mayor is working to get them back open. not all shops were created equal prior to the closures, some were far far over priced (60-80 an eighth), then we had the real ones (35-40 ). are you saying there wont be compassionate shops around after this? thats pessimistic thinking.

14. even at 35-40 an eighth a dispensary can bring in a very large amount of profit. none of these shops are "compassionate", they are still selling the bud for a lot more than they bought it for. clubs that charge less simply do so because it works out business wise. the dispensary i go to has all of their stuff 35-45 an eighth for top shelf, yet theyre getting shut down, yet a well known dispensary about 15 minutes from me charges 65 a fucking eighth yet they are staying open, and now with less competition. like i said there is no rhyme or reason behind this act and dont let them fool you into thinking that there is.