VOTE STAGE (Design a Vault T Shirt and Win Big: A GrassCity Exclusive!)

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Sep 1, 2016.

?

Choose your winner

1. 1

6.3%
  2. 2

28.1%
  3. 3

15.6%
  4. 4

3.1%
  5. 5

6.3%
  6. 6

31.3%
  7. 7

3.1%
  8. 8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 9

3.1%
  10. 10

3.1%
  1. Which LED?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mars 300w nothing special my first light purchase and don't have ability to vent hid lighting

• Like Like x 3
  3. The Mars 300 is not a bad light to start
    It will do what it should I have 1 myself that I use to sup/my 1600 mars 2 along with an HPS 600w here and there if need be

• Like Like x 3
  4. well that's good to hear I hope it will suffice until I am in a larger space

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have 2x3x5 so it's not ideal but will work

• Like Like x 1
  6. Don't try to grow too many plants under just that 300 w LED
    I would not go more than 1 or 2

• Like Like x 1
  7. But want I want to know is where the hell is Earl
    Oh Earl where are you hiding LOL
    Nice Job buddy, I will talk in my thread Later

• Like Like x 2
  8. yeah I'm going for 2, side lighting will be CFL or depending might just get another mars, will see what happens when my beans arrive

• Like Like x 1
  9. Two 3oo's might just fit that size tent

They should fit here are the measurements

Light Dimensions: 11.81''x7.87''x2.76'' (30cm x 20cm x 7cm)

• Like Like x 1
  10. thanks bud, IL stop clogging the vaults thread. ...right......now hahah

• Like Like x 2
  11. Thanks Brother STIGGY ! It ain't over yet...like you said..."strange things" can happen at the end !
    seems like I have been hiding, but have had to many things to fix outside plus yard work :sick:...most of my friends on here are either east coast, mid America or UK

• Like Like x 3
  12. You Got this
    I would love the Northern lights my self LOL

• Like Like x 2
  13. The Votes have been counted and the winners are:

1st Place:
    earl.dean.smooter

Design a Vault T Shirt and Win Big: A GrassCity Exclusive!

You win a T Shirt complete with your very own design!
    Vouchers for a pack of 10 Blue Cheese Feminised Seeds from Barneys Farm

2nd Place:
    STIGGY

Vouchers for a pack of 5 Northern Lights Feminised Auto Seeds from Sensi Seeds

3rd Place:
    Herbzilla420

Vouchers for a pack of 3 Sour Blueberry Feminised Seeds from Humbolt Seed Organization

Can the winners send me a PM please with your name, address and T Shirt size to arrange delivery of your prizes. (I am leaving the office for the day shortly so I will pick up your messages and reply tomorrow)

We will need to get the T Shirts custom made and shipped to us then we will ship them to you so please allow us a little longer than usual in getting the prizes to you.

I hope to see the T-shirts posted on this thread at least but EVERYWHERE you can would be awesome.

Thanks to all that took part, I apologise this one didn’t run with The Vault’s usual military precision and attention to detail. Basically I was winging this as I went along lol, but I have learned a lot about using the forum and polls etc. so I will put this to good use and come up with some more fun promos soon.

Keep an eye on our social for announcements of our next competitions.

Make sure you never miss another promo and sign up for our newsletter at http://eepurl.com/U2sFj

#TEAMVAULT

Legal disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you are chosen as a winner but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It’s illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries. It is our duty to inform you of this important fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds, or seed voucher prizes for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

• Like Like x 3
  14. A BIG Thanks to George, Jack, The Vault and Barney's Farm for this fun contest !
    Congratulations to ALL the winners and participants !

• Like Like x 3
  15. #95 Herbzilla420, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    This is awesome! I never win anything. Good job everyone. There were lots of good ideas out there. Thanks Jack and George for this awesome contest and thanks for voting for me . I'm glad to say you gained a new happy customer(Even if I didn't win ). I'll be sure to post a pic and spread the word of The Vault. Free The Seed! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  16. Brother Herbzilla420 get some iron on paper and make up your own, I am in the stages of doing so with my second design "Straight Outta Edinburgh"... I'll let you know how it goes

• Like Like x 3
  17. congrats guys, going to try harder next time lol

• Like Like x 2
  18. Grats to all the winners.

Sent via my pet rock...

• Like Like x 4
  19. Thank you to all that voted for me ! there were a lot of excellent designs

• Like Like x 4
  20. I look forward to seeing it. Congrats BTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2