VOTE STAGE (Design a Vault T Shirt and Win Big: A GrassCity Exclusive!)

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, Sep 1, 2016.

?

Choose your winner

1. 1

6.3%
  2. 2

28.1%
  3. 3

15.6%
  4. 4

3.1%
  5. 5

6.3%
  6. 6

31.3%
  7. 7

3.1%
  8. 8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 9

3.1%
  10. 10

3.1%
  1. Coudnt find where to vote from the app but when I clicked on web view I see what you mean lol
    Hope you got it right this time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. aw phooey from first to last real quick ^.- guess there's always next time

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm not seeing how u guys r saying how to vote?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Click on the web view

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  5. Soooo I'm thinking if folks are like me they are busy prepping for harvest and lost track of time.... an email to all participants reminding them it's time to vote would be GREAT

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm soooooooo OLD. This is confusing. I need to give up on social media and just stick to growing medical cannabis. Maybe it's just my Foxfire misbehaving but the links don't seem to correspond to the design numbers. AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Maybe someone could design a tshirt with a picture of each entry sitting right next to their number for voting, like we did in the old days ; - )

• Like Like x 1
  7. I want the straight outta Edinburgh shirt from @Earl. That shit would b the shit lol. Do it like the movie logo and do all the rest on the back maybe even do the letter in canna leafs. Nice idea @earl.dean.smooter

• Like Like x 3
  8. Id have an edit suggestion for number 4.

Have the vault door actually be a persons head or on their head so you are actually opening the mind

• Like Like x 1
  9. did you vote?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I need some love lol I thought the tiger would attract attention, it's like protecting the vault and it's a bad ass animal hah, next time IL draw a pic

• Like Like x 1
  11. No

Voting for myself is cheap

Voting against myself is stupid

• Like Like x 3
  12. Id vote for myself if i was a finalist
    Voting is opened till the 8th im still undecided
    Also remind all your friends to come and vote there is still lots of time though

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  13. Still anyone's game. We need more voters though!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  14. Man its gonna be really hard to decide there is some very good ones there guys

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  15. does it seem that The Vault T-Shirt contest only has the attention of a small Grass City group or is just me that thinks this ? Herbzilla and gcraigen both are correct....most of my very small group of Grass City friends are in the contest

• Like Like x 5
  16. yeah my apologies, i struggled to make the poll easy, hence why i said next time i do a complicated one ill probably do it on our website so i can present it better :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. yea I thought that as well

• Like Like x 2
  18. Why not vote? You just said over in the politics section that this was the vote to vote for. I'm gonna vote here.

• Like Like x 2
  19. I have two horses in the race, just doesnt feel right. And i was being funny, that this vote matters more than political votes.

• Like Like x 1
  20. I tried to crowd source votes didn't work..isn't that the point? I mean this is a prime example of how people work..I guess better luck next time to me, back to the drawing board!! can't wait for more competitions honestly I'm new and this is the coolest concept ever to sample different product before commiting, and I am a customer that usually repeats business when I get what I want, again thanks George and jack, should be expecting a few orders from me in the near future!

• Like Like x 3