Vote or Die '08

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ErbEinstein210, Oct 24, 2008.

1. #1 ErbEinstein210, Oct 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2008
    greetings!! Coming from across the great pond over here in Europe, don't know if this is an American forum or anything but I'm from Amsterdam. I stay away from the coffeeshops and choose to remain sober with a clean system but I just like to read about a nice subject and I think a lot of us share the same passion. I believe in a Democratic-Republic society and the history of my area goes back a long way. I also believe voting libertarian is a great way to disenfranchise your true party vote. A third party isn't going to help you at all, maybe it will help you throw away your vote.

R.I.P. to

Johnny Jackson
    Danny Boy - a true American Idol who died here in Amsterdam

2. If ron paul was on the ballet id vote, even if he wasnt gonna win anyway. I have no interest in either candidate, but i would prefer if barack won because sarah palin makes me want to vomit when she talks. That and i kinda have a pet peeve knowing that no matter what theres this little thing called an electoral college who says who gets to be president in the end. Pretty much why im not voting.

3. #3 ErbEinstein210, Oct 24, 2008

Trust me my friend, please trust me. Fuck the Electoral College, just vote before your power is taken away. Everything NORML California worked for is on the line with this election. Everything! You want your medical marijuana card or do you want some Xanax or Trazadone? Ron Paul is a brilliant man, but unless he beats Palin for the Republican nomination in 2012, many people will have to realize that America is a two party country! Nobody can change that. A third party only disenfranchises us. You have the power to vote, don't throw it away. I'm sidelined looking in from the outside. If I was an American citizen I'd vote but I live in Amsterdam.

4. Damn, and here I was thinking it was the Americans' job to tell people in other countries how to do things....

5. Vote or die motherfucker! Vote Or die! Vote or die! Vote before I stick a knife in your eyeeeeee lmao. Oh south park.

But yeah I'm making it a point to vote this time, since it'll be my first time.

6. #6 ErbEinstein210, Oct 24, 2008

And there I was. . . Minding my own business when a truck with a confederate flag pulled up and wouldn't stop looking at me.

Looks NORML huh?

7. #7 Blutteufel, Oct 24, 2008
    That's interesting. I wasn't aware you had rednecks in Amsterdamn.

8. :) Me either, but lets keep it like that.

Fannie May? Nahhh nucca, Funkafied Freddy Mac. Get at me through PM if you got any pressing questions.