Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vote NORML

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by secret agent, Sep 26, 2013.

1. ok so you guys are the best (grasscity community) it has recently come to my attention that intuit will be sponsoring a commercial during the super bowl and that Norml will have it's chance to be heard now if some of you didn't know norml is one of the earliest marijuana supporting legal groups. and they have advanced into round 2 of the contest so it would be really cool if everyone here would go and vote for them because hell, who doesn't want a marijuana promoting comnercial coming on during the super bowl? so yeah everyone go vote here https://www.smallbusinessbiggame.com/DC/NORML/385426   and also look at there website / facebook page here http://norml.org/   search NORML on facebook and go show them some love go vote and support them cause it's what we all want :)

2. already multiple threads on this but I love how much the word is getting around for sure.

3. Little upset with the lack of blacks, chinese, hispanics etc in the video. Its just all white folk lol... Ahh well

Would still be cool to have this commercial on during the superbowl.. if not this year im sure it will be there next year as support grows with MJ. Nascar has a weed commercial 

4. That's what's wrong with society always got to be politically correct or someone gets butthurt . Nobody would say a word if it was all black or Hispanic.

5. I saw Latinos too

6. it makes the cause look better if you have more than just a few rich white folk blabbering

7. I been voting as much as I can! :metal:

8. The race issue isn't a big deal to me because they did address it at the end of the commercial. However I just don't like the people in the commercials. Something about them I'm just not fond of. But I'm voting anyways.

9. err'body needs to vote and spread the word around :) who cares who they put in their videos its the super bowl ad I care about.

10. I don't see this happening

11. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. everyone be sure to vote at least once a day :)