Vote for a Marijuana legalization commercial during this years Superbowl

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by xDisciplex, Sep 17, 2013.

1. You can vote once a day.Please support.It literally takes 1 second...

Intuit Quickbooks is currently running a contest, with the grand prize being a professionally produced ad run during the big game this year. The first round of the contest is public voting and we are pleased to say NORML, after just a few short days, has skyrocketed to the #6 most popular submission. Together, we the people, are ending America's war on pot. With the last election and with the recent announcement from the attorney general in Washington DC, we are beautifully positioned to make sure a responsible, adult American citizen is never again arrested for the use of recreational marijuana. But this doesn't just happen. Please take a moment of your time to support our campaign to bring the message of legalization to the masses during the most watched TV program of the year. The voting process is simple. Click the link below and you will be taken to NORML's entry. Click “Vote for Us” and you're done (no login, no Facebook connect). Then share with your family and friends via your social media pages. Don't forget that you can vote once a day. Together we can make marijuana legalization a topic of conversation at every game watching party across the country! If you vote, we will win. -

Vote here: https://www.smallbusinessbiggame.com/dc/NORML/385426

2. bump this is good

3. agreed 

agreed

4. when i clicked 'most popular' it was the first one...

5. just voted..still most popular.  all us stoners better remember to vote each day.  just wondering if it does win if some bullshit will happen and Inuit won't stand by it and air it.  This could be classic though! 

6. Thanks for the bumps guys

7. Thank you for this.  I will be voting everyday along with EVERYONE I know.. :hello:

8. definitely about to vote everyday. I'd even put a link in my sig (if I didn't have one already...) Oh well. I'll show it around on Facebook

9. #9 roobz, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
    I'm on my third vote... but i gotta tell you looking at the FAQ's this is the out for Intuit...

If you're one of the 20 semi-finalists, you'll be notified by email. Then, over 8,000 Intuit employees will be given the opportunity to review each of the 20 semi-finalists. The employee vote will decide the final four businesses.

Not very democratic and certainly a safety meassure for Intuit as a company so they do not associate their business (as they will definately be advertising along with the winner) with a company they don't want to be associated with.

Not saying they will do this, or we should not vote (i've voted each of the last 3 days) but I could see them 'weeding' out norml.