Vortex Gravity Bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by timdrum73, Nov 13, 2012.

1. I just stumbled across this on the internet. Has anyone tried it? It seems like it would be very convenient. I wish it wasn't 90 bucks so I could get it just to try it and if I didn't like it i could just give it to someone or chuck it or something. So has anyone here tried one? I might have to give it a go...

Attached Files:

2. ripped my ENTIRE face off. get the small one, def a much nicer experience

3. i used to have the big one.

it's a bit inconvenient to use because you have to keep flipping it over keeping in mind to cover the carb and fiddle with the nozzle. there was just a bit too much going on especially when i was blazed. i always had to keep a towel around while using it because you're bound to spill at least a little water.

the hits were nice but nothing noticeably different from a grav bong made out of a 2 liter bottle. i bought it to replace the crappy homemade grav bong, but in the end, i actually went back to it and stopped using the vortex.

4. Have the smaller one, works amazing. Kinda hard to clean. Only really break it out for party's. Best gravity bong imo but yeah constantly flipping it gets old and the carb on the side is a little oddly placeed